Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
People like you they cannot start a coffeemaker cannot use this sry
You don't need to be rude, geez. I didn't know anything about the Wii U hacks (aside that loadiine existed) before this morning and now I can use most of the available homebrews without any problem.
Man, waited to long for this. Thanks a lot. But now Is there is full tutorial for people like me who doesn't know a lot about the previous stuff. I am on a 5.5.x FW and really want to a full tutorial please:P. Thanks!!!
Follow this tutorial. After that, you may simply follow the individual instructions on each app's specific thread :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the amount of times i've gotten race attack failed doesn't seem normal
is it possible i'm missing something?
That's because you don't use the right kexploit. Use the kexploit10 if you were using the 31 (and the 31 if you were using the 10) and retry.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't need to be rude, geez. I didn't know anything about the Wii U hacks (aside that loadiine existed) before this morning and now I can use most of the available homebrews without any problem.

Follow this tutorial. After that, you may simply follow the individual instructions on each app's specific thread :)

That's because you don't use the right kexploit. Use the kexploit10 if you were using the 31 (and the 31 if you were using the 10) and retry.
Thats it the point then read first.... you dont read the half....

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thank you so much, I know some people just asking without reading stuff. But i was out for a while and this is not like the complete tutorial:P thanks dude. Hope this will sort things out and make it clear for us to do it:). Happy i can finally do some Wii U operations.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, you know me. I don't drink coffee:P, but like almost everything little new to me. I usually want to watch some tutorial before messing things up. That's different i read those things, but this dude said he might put some errors in it so. I want to be conciense, waited for months for this and i really am not the only one that want to do it right. I did this with many consoles. But this exploit i had waited for months and was a little out of the scene. Thanks btw for the selfbelieve.
Np read first and then you can quest everything

Reactions: Don21

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm tethering my phone internet which in turn is connected to WiFi, should I use my phones ip? I have tried maybe 5 or 6 ips I've found.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much, I know some people just asking without reading stuff. But i was out for a while and this is not like the complete tutorial:P thanks dude. Hope this will sort things out and make it clear for us to do it:). Happy i can finally do some Wii U operations.
"Operations" lol.

the scene never stop amusing me how the same questions can be asked 30 times in a row. i dont mind answering 2 times in a row, but, as example, the "Race Attack" question, and the "How To" are like... stupidly large numbers of them.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"Operations" lol.

the scene never stop amusing me how the same questions can be asked 30 times in a row. i dont mind answering 2 times in a row, but, as example, the "Race Attack" question, and the "How To" are like... stupidly large numbers of them.

Should i update from 5.32 to 5.51??? :)
I? Yes i should ;)

Last edited by loler55,

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
navigate to any url (i.e. google.com) and add that to your bookmarks, then edit the bookmark.
Damn, I didn't know it could be this easy... What I did was erase my network configuration, go on the page, bookmark it, and then reconfigure all my network settings :rofl:

Where can i download the ROMs/ISOS for the Loadiine ?
1) You're maybe going to get banned for that.
2) Google it.

Reactions: loler55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds