Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if restoring the NAND backup I made prior to the transfer will do anything, doubtful but I'm trying anything, haha.
If you did the transfer backwards, the unbanned console still generated new certs. You can at least use the new moveable.sed/LFCS to unban yourself again and not worry about a ban ever after restoring the NAND on the unbanned console. You're basically creating a seed out of nowhere to use vs dumping one from another console or, using a dupe.

Reactions: shelby--san

shelby--san

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you did the transfer backwards, the unbanned console still generated new certs. You can at least use the new moveable.sed/LFCS to unban yourself again and not worry about a ban ever after restoring the NAND on the unbanned console. You're basically creating a seed out of nowhere to use vs dumping one from another console or, using a dupe.

Oh oh oh, please elaborate? What exactly would we need to do in that case?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing people were doing before. Just dump the new LFCS/Moveable.sed and inject them into the banned DS before restoring the NAND on the unbanned one. Not really a new method, but a way to get a new seed that you know no one else is using.

shelby--san

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The same thing people were doing before. Just dump the new LFCS/Moveable.sed and inject them into the banned DS before restoring the NAND on the unbanned one. Not really a new method, but a way to get a new seed that you know no one else is using.

Ahh okay okay. :)
I use my own seed so that's not problem. :)

Thought you meant a whole different way of unbanning, sorry ^^'

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much the gist is that you can't unban yourself without two 3DS' unless the one you use regularly has done a system transfer from the console, not had one transferred to it. Otherwise, all you can do is use a public LFCS that may or may not get you banned if multiple consoles are using the same.

The system transfer unban method will erase everything. So it's not for people that plan on keeping their FC, NNID, Pokebank, Purchases etc. You will forfeit everything in the process.

shelby--san

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty much the gist is that you can't unban yourself without two 3DS' unless the one you use regularly has done a system transfer from the console, not had one transferred to it. Otherwise, all you can do is use a public LFCS that may or may not get you banned if multiple consoles are using the same.

The system transfer unban method will erase everything. So it's not for people that plan on keeping their FC, NNID, Pokebank, Purchases etc. You will forfeit everything in the process.

Yeah, my system has been system transfered to in the past, so I could unban myself with one 3DS. I'm not super keen on using a public LFCS.. it's kind of asking for trouble. x:

Yeah.. I've mentionned the full unban method to a few banned friends, and they really don't want to loose their friends, and StreetPass Data. They don't care about the rest, though.

GlowskiBroski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Looking through all of my troubles, It seems that there is either a key or another file that still puts a small ban on your console that prevents an id to be connected. This file also seems to be changed through a system transfer. If you dont want to do the transfer method, there is a possibility that this code or file could be found and injected to fully unban the console.

GoldenGallade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I followed and did everything the guide says, even watchin it on youtube but I still got the error 002-0102. Any suggestions?
(I grabbed the unbanned LFCS, modified my secure info, and downloaded the blank nnid file, injected all)

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I already did this method and it does work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Figure, I'll post it here too.

No I bypassed the 001/002 ban by injecting a public LFCS, then used a dummy nnidsave.bin to delete the NNID account. After that the system transfer worked just fine. It transferred everything to the other 3DS, including the banned LFCS/moveable.sed. Yes, the 3DS I transferred to was banned. Mine got a new generated set of certs, and now everything works just fine. I made a new NNID, can access eShop normal and can go online, even got a new Friend Code. The other DS that was banned was "unbanned" when I restored the backup of it's original sysnand that I made before the transfer so it restored all of the 3DS' unbanned files as well.

Essentially, I sent the ban into limbo instead of sticking it on another 3DS. After verifying the 3DS I transferred to was not banned anymore I returned it to the store for a refund. Again, I did not return a banned system. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN BANNED SYSTEMS. If you can't unban the new one, just keep it!!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I think they ban the device ID which is generated again in a system transfer (I mean, it HAD to be otherwise the ban wouldn't have transferred anyway) So the new 3DS got the Device ID of my old one, and my old one got a new one. That's the only thing that can explain why it works.

wait, so you're saying you're able to create an NNID on the unbanned system now?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy smoaks cool.

I'm gonna try this asap.

I read about how now NNID creation was restricted, because Device ID from the certs itself was also read or something,
so better transfer before they find a way to block that too.
The target console will still be banned though. Just a heads up, I goofed on that part.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so the system transfer doesn't unban the target unit?

Then what's the point in doing so,
To the get unbanned unit to generate new LFS?
Either that, or to use one DS over another. Or if you have one you're not using anyway, or if someone sold you a cheap one with a broken cartridge slot etc etc.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Either that, or to use one DS over another. Or if you have one you're not using anyway, or if someone sold you a cheap one with a broken cartridge slot etc etc.

Wait, I think I'm a bit confused by these statements.

Unit 1 is not banned,
Unit 2 is banned.

Unit 1 >System Transfer> Unit 2

LFS and Device goes over to Unit 2?

Which one gets 0102 and 2812 removed?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I think I'm a bit confused by these statements.

Unit 1 is not banned,
Unit 2 is banned.

Unit 1 >System Transfer> Unit 2

LFS and Device goes over to Unit 2?

Which one gets 0102 and 2812 removed?
No I went the other way around. Banned to unbanned. The banned console was completely unbanned, the target still had the eShop ban but could go online.

Reactions: Queno138

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No I went the other way around. Banned to unbanned. The banned console was completely unbanned, the target still had the eShop ban but could go online.

Ah right I see, now I get it.
So basically it seems the target gets switched and banned instead.

I'm curious, what about my Unit unbanned > unit banned, anyone tried that?

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q