Votes: 8 5.5%
  • no, i get error code 011-6901 now

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get the seed out of a nand backup file without the original 3DS?

I have an unbanned, but dead Majora's Mask N3DS here, but I do have a nand backup I took before it died.

It would be awesome if I could unban my other N3DS with that seed. Sadly I can't boot it to get to godmode9 or anything :(

You'll need fuse-3ds , boot9.bin (?), and opt.bin for NAND mounting.

(Start) + (Select) + (X) to dump the *.bin files at startup, and these are found in boot9strap folder. The boot9.bin is the same for every system, but not sure if the same holds true for opt.bin.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

(Start) + (Select) + (X) to dump the *.bin files at startup, and these are found in boot9strap folder. The boot9.bin is the same for every system, but not sure if the same holds true for opt.bin.
Can he do this from another console? Because the one he wants to extract is dead.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Do you mean otp.bin? If so I believe that is unique to each console :(

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can he do this from another console? Because the one he wants to extract is dead.
Fuse-3ds is used on desktop and has a feature that does NAND mounting. One of the required files it'll ask when mounting the NAND is the opt.bin -or- essential.exefs file.

I tried my NAND backup, but it doesn't seem work. It could because I'm using a slightly older v1.2b2 pre-release or that part of the program isn't ready yet.

Do you mean otp.bin? If so I believe that is unique to each console :(

Oh dang, well. :hateit:

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get the seed out of a nand backup file without the original 3DS?

I have an unbanned, but dead Majora's Mask N3DS here, but I do have a nand backup I took before it died.

It would be awesome if I could unban my other N3DS with that seed. Sadly I can't boot it to get to godmode9 or anything :(
You can from what I have heard but no clue how to do it...

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Question. Have been away form the scene since the ban wave last year on May. Was the cause ever found? I want to unban myself, but even if I do, there's still risk of getting banned again? Does one needs to obfuscate the activity log to not have any homebrew stuff?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question. Have been away form the scene since the ban wave last year on May. Was the cause ever found? I want to unban myself, but even if I do, there's still risk of getting banned again? Does one needs to obfuscate the activity log to not have any homebrew stuff?
No. there is always a risk. And still thats not been found for either way. Its really your choice at this point.

Mehmet59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Will this method any chance to got ban both consoles?
I think there might be a little thing that triggers bans

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I do a system transfert "banned ( 022-2812) to new" and be able to use my nnid to use bank pokemon ?
If not, is there a way to transfert pokemon on home which will use the nnid who was on the banned 3ds ?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I do a system transfert "banned ( 022-2812) to new" and be able to use my nnid to use bank pokemon ?
If not, is there a way to transfert pokemon on home which will use the nnid who was on the banned 3ds ?
If you have pokemon ban then your nnid is gone forever. If you have the cfw ban then you should be able to use your nnid if you transfer. I'm not sure about the pokemon home thing.

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,

I did this when I got banned few years back (around the time this thread was first posted. I tried to download pokemon bank from the eShop, and it asked me to log into the NNID so i did - and i got 022-2812.

The strange thing is, I can use all the online features within games (pokemon usum / smash / acnl etc), but not the NNID.

Is there a fix to this possibly? I just wanna use pokemon bank lol

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

I did this when I got banned few years back (around the time this thread was first posted. I tried to download pokemon bank from the eShop, and it asked me to log into the NNID so i did - and i got 022-2812.

The strange thing is, I can use all the online features within games (pokemon usum / smash / acnl etc), but not the NNID.

Is there a fix to this possibly? I just wanna use pokemon bank lol

it seems your NNID itself got banned for 3DS but not the 3DS you're using.
I'd say, try creating a new NNID on 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end