Votes: 8 5.5%
  • no, i get error code 011-6901 now

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
For those that got banned today and yesterday, here is the new way to unban yourself without any LFCS :
Place the EasyMode9.firm file in luma>payloads , Hold START + Boot , load EasyMode9 , go in "otras optiones" , then "desbanear" , then "error 002-0102" , follow the instructions and it'll be done !
As if things would be this easy.

Last edited by BORTZ,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that I don't believe you. I mean, I don't. But that's a really dumb response that nobody appreciates. But thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, it is called easymode
You think you're funny, eh, pal? You think you're funny? Let me tell you somethin. Nobody likes a smartass around these streets unless you wanna sleep with the fishies, capiche?
On a serious note. Stuff like this just doesnt work that easily. Otherwise we would have more people around this and talking about it.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that I don't believe you. I mean, I don't. But that's a really dumb response that nobody appreciates. But thanks!
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/890678973859905536
The second result on Google is a Twitter post from a reputable source, linking to another reputable source posting on this very forum with detailed proof and an assessment. And the assessment links to the blog post in which the program's developer admits to it. Not only that, but this was all over GBAtemp for a good while afterward, so how you missed this bit of news is beyond me.
I get that you don't want to take someone's word at face value, and that's a good trait to have, but at least have the decency to look into someone's claims before writing them off as a "dumb response".

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/890678973859905536
The second result on Google is a Twitter post from a reputable source, linking to another reputable source posting on this very forum with detailed proof and an assessment. And the assessment links to the blog post in which the program's developer admits to it. Not only that, but this was all over GBAtemp for a good while afterward, so how you missed this bit of news is beyond me.
I get that you don't want to take someone's word at face value, and that's a good trait to have, but at least have the decency to look into someone's claims before writing them off as a "dumb response".
Yes, it does steal the codes and communicate with the server, that's fact. It didn't actually take the codes though, it just made sure you weren't uploading a banned/troll lfcs_b. The mistake was that it was closed source and that checked with the server regardless if you uploaded it or not. It's harmless, but very sketchy.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so about the "sketchy" easymod9 unban it seems it just has a preloaded seed and simply installs it automatically. Didnt found anything actually sketchy about it or stealing any sort of info

Reactions: Giodude

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I can ensure Hirobyte is trustworthy. His program works, and you can use it to easily unban your 3DS. It won't steal your seeds mainly because they are banned dudes xD He's been in the scene for years, and he's good at this.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I can ensure Hirobyte is trustworthy. His program works, and you can use it to easily unban your 3DS. It won't steal your seeds mainly because they are banned dudes xD He's been in the scene for years, and he's good at this.
I'm just surprised he didn't make his own thread. In that case, how exactly does it work? Does it just have 1 lfcs_b embedded into it? If one person using the program gets banned, do all of them? Is it legal to distribute in that case?

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just surprised he didn't make his own thread. In that case, how exactly does it work? Does it just have 1 lfcs_b embedded into it? If one person using the program gets banned, do all of them? Is it legal to distribute in that case?
He doesn't like gbatemp, so he just publish his own programs in Twitter and his website. It works, and he's a good guy. The program has more than 40 seeds, and it chooses one of them randomly.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country

If that firm have the seed, we can be sure is not legal to share it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum