• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI with the destination set to NAND should show them.

Make sure the titles are only present on a 10.3 system and not a 9.2 one.
Man, do I feel dumb. I forgot that my emuNAND is on 9.5. So if any of the files from 10.3 are in the 9.5, I will attempt to delete them and see if anything goes wrong.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, do I feel dumb. I forgot that my emuNAND is on 9.5. So if any of the files from 10.3 are in the 9.5, I will attempt to delete them and see if anything goes wrong.

That would be a good idea yeah. Should have thought of that myself.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be a good idea yeah. Should have thought of that myself.
I am about to backup my emuNAND. 5 of the files from 10.3 that shouldn't be in 9.5 are present, so I will delete them from the emuNAND after a backup and see if it boots up.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am about to backup my emuNAND. 5 of the files from 10.3 that shouldn't be in 9.5 are present, so I will delete them from the emuNAND after a backup and see if it boots up.

Sounds about right. The 9.5 package I used to update my emunand has 105 files, and the 10.3 one I downloaded for testing something the other day has 110.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds about right. The 9.5 package I used to update my emunand has 105 files, and the 10.3 one I downloaded for testing something the other day has 110.
Ok, I am working on backing up my emuNAND. Took a few tries for HBL to boot Emunand9. After testing, I will report back.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For some reason 3DNUS is not downloading the CIA. :/

I get this:
10/01/2016 07:25:14 p. m. Downloading 0004001000021900 v16384...
Title has 2 contents
10/01/2016 07:31:34 p. m. Downloading complete
10/01/2016 07:31:34 p. m. Packing as .cia ...
10/01/2016 07:31:35 p. m. Done.

But the CIA doesn't show up on the root directory.

rudyzhou2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My ctrbootmanager and rxtools seems to be less stable after install the nver.cia (used to have close to 100% boot rate to rxtools everytime before) now its prolly ~80%, menuhax and ctrboot seems to be working fine but it freezes at rxtools after the countdown without the rxboot screen even showing up.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason 3DNUS is not downloading the CIA. :/

I get this:

But the CIA doesn't show up on the root directory.
Downloaded fine for me though it did hang for a sec try running it as admin and delete the temp folder if its still there. 0004001000021900.cia 7,491 KB

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My ctrbootmanager and rxtools seems to be less stable after install the nver.cia (used to have close to 100% boot rate to rxtools everytime before) now its prolly ~80%, menuhax and ctrboot seems to be working fine but it freezes at rxtools after the countdown without the rxboot screen even showing up.

Anyone experiencing similar issue?
Yeah I'm experiencing a similar issue too.
Got three White Screens during Menuhax boot, and two black screens with rxTools in a row, when I was getting at much one white screen at worst before.

I am trying again and so far I've got black screen - white screen - black screen.
Fuck eShop, I'll reinstall the previous version of NVer.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted the five files that were for 10.3 from emuNAND 9.5 but now the emuNAND boots to a black screen and shortly after turns off. So this was indeed a failure.

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing special CIA's use a system header so going online is fine, if a game requires an update you can either get it from the eShop or download and install a CIA update from the internet instead.
But what do I need to install so i can play online or go to the nintendo store

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so, backing up emuNAND, formatting emuNAND, linking my NNID, and then restoring the emuNAND backup has made it so that I can open the eShop without problems on 9.5 emunand.

But when I try to look at the details for any software, I get error 007-2404.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted the five files that were for 10.3 from emuNAND 9.5 but now the emuNAND boots to a black screen and shortly after turns off. So this was indeed a failure.

So some quick research suggests that while I was on the right track, I might have misunderstood something about how updates work.

If someone happens to have a 9.0 update package and a 9.2 update package for the N3DS and could please compare the title lists for me I would appreciate it. While you are at it, use the 1.2.1 Version of 3DSExplorer to check the Ticket Version of 000400DB00017302.cia (the CVer title). Checking this is simply to make sure that the 9.2 package you have is actually 9.2 and not 9.0 (The original 9.2 package on that iso site was actually a mislabeled 9.0 package, no idea if this was ever fixed). You have to use an older version of 3DSExplorer because the newer ones spit an error on opening cia files.

I suspect what we will find is that while there is some overlap between the two title lists, there will probably be as many as 5-15 titleIDs that are different.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright, so, backing up emuNAND, formatting emuNAND, linking my NNID, and then restoring the emuNAND backup has made it so that I can open the eShop without problems on 9.5 emunand.

But when I try to look at the details for any software, I get error 007-2404.

You need to use HANS to access the eshop.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checking this is simply to make sure that the 9.2 package you have is actually 9.2 and not 9.0 (The original 9.2 package on that iso site was actually a mislabeled 9.0 package, no idea if this was ever fixed).

So i just downloaded them and the 9.2 package on that iso site is probably still the 9.0 package with the wrong name. CVer is identical in both

rudyzhou2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I'm experiencing a similar issue too.
Got three White Screens during Menuhax boot, and two black screens with rxTools in a row, when I was getting at much one white screen at worst before.

I am trying again and so far I've got black screen - white screen - black screen.
Fuck eShop, I'll reinstall the previous version of NVer.

Did reverting back to old nver fix the problem? I m thinking of reverting since I dun go online much anyways besides downloading my legit cia titles...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...