• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Everyone
@deSSy2724, if i understand what you wrote before, you can spoof any firmware to access eshop.
You just have to install the last NVER and Tiger published by Nintendo, and of course Multipatcher.
No matter what your emunand version is ?
Can you confirm ?
Is there a risk to brick the SYSNAND ?
Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Think about a firmware as bunch of files (.cias..... for example one .cia for one function etc). With new firmwares, Nintendo doesnt updates all .cias.... just some, sometimes just nver, sometimes just cver, sometimes both and thankfully the nver/tiger .cias doesnt requires you to update some other .cias because te .cias are independent to most other .cias.... thankfully. But in other case, the spoofing thing aka manual updating of bunch of .cia files would be time consuming and pain in the ass.

And no, you wont brick your 3DS if you install the nver/cver etc to your emunand/CFW.... just dont mess with your original sysnand (official Nintendo firmware). I can confirm it works with N3DS 9.0 and 9.2 firmware (latest cver,nver and latest friends module for online access in games).

cmartinez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi deSSy2724,

Thank you for your explanation.
I did know for the nver and tiger .cia, but according to your explanation, it seems that some other files need to be updated too (cver ??).
Do you know excatly wich one i have to update for online ingames access ? Although the main use is for accessing eShop.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your explanation.

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on emunand 9.2 with rxtool and i want to restore my NNID, i already have access to eshop but it freeze in the next seconds and i have an error, should i download the last Nintendo Network ID Settings application (title ID for EUR : 000400100002C100) ?? the v3072 ?
because i have to update when i try the Nintendo Network ID Settings application.

Thanks

Edit: i resolved my problem by myself.

Last edited by ezalore,

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi deSSy2724,

Thank you for your explanation.
I did know for the nver and tiger .cia, but according to your explanation, it seems that some other files need to be updated too (cver ??).
Do you know excatly wich one i have to update for online ingames access ? Although the main use is for accessing eShop.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your explanation.

Friends system module for online access in games and eshop applet + nver + tiger for eshop access, miiverse,NNID etc.

yoshimashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm on pasta cfw 9.2 emunand and I installed Tiger and Nver. How do I delete Tiger? I can't find it in FBI or Devmenu

jeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Umm This thread quite old but I didn't see updated for 11.0.0-33. Someone here might know how to solve my problem.

I'm current run on Luma3ds Emunand 11.0.0-33U (Region Changed)
My console is Old 3ds small one running 9.2J firmware (I downgrade from 11.0.0-33J with hardmod method). I have 2 sdcard with emunand 11.0.0-33U and 11.0.0-33J . I can access eshop from "J" emunand. However, whenever I try to access eshop from "U" it always show error 007-2001.

I've try another tutorial using tiger, nver, friend, and applet but the system failed to updated and result in emunand brick. Here what I've done.
-I download cia with 3DSNUS. (I used "U" region title)
-I install it with NASA but failed for the "friend" thing cia.
-The emunand can boot but can't go into any apps. Have to restore emuNAND.

Is it possible to access eshop "U" region from region changed console like mine?

Thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade