• Yes it did :)

• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an N3DS on 9.2 sys, and 9.5 emunand what do i download to spoof it?
You can make an EmuNAND backup and then update to 10.5, just note that if you're using rxTools it does not support above 9.5 EmuNAND yet. You can Gateway (if you have a gw cart) and ReiNand though. The steps to spoof is literally the first post of this thread.

Reactions: dmc310

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have an N3DS on 9.2 sys, and 9.5 emunand what do i download to spoof it?
You have two solutions.....

1. Update your emunand trough system update (if your CFW supports the latest firmware) but some things might not work on newer firmwares (some to say "unofficial" things which requires you to stay on 9.0 - 9.2, 9.5 or so).

OR

2. As the time of writing this (current/latest firmware 10.5) and if you have a new 3DS EU console, download following things with 3dnus

- titleid: 000400DB20016102 and version: 480 (thats nver for new 3DS EU)

- titleid: 0004001000022900 and version: 20482 (thats tiger for new 3DS EU)

2.1. Copy the downloaded .cia files to your internal microSD

2.2. Download free multi patcher and copy it to the internal microSD

2.3. Boot emunand and install the two .cia files and the free multi patcher

2.4. Restart/shutdown your console

2.5. Boot your emunand again and open free multi patcher and press start

2.6. You can now acces eshop, NNID settings etc

Last edited by deSSy2724,
Reactions: dmc310

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I havnt updated to 10.5 because I still use NTR CFW and aparrently that doesnt work. I'm also looking into 10.5 emunand on rxtools but can't fiind a tutorial

NTR works fine on 10.5 emuNAND, as long as your CFW of choice is using a NATIVE_FIRM that isn't from 10.4 (which most of them don't by default, for compatibility with NTR). As for getting RxTools updated, you need to basically update the CFW files using the latest release: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/releases and then just update through System Settings (once you know you're on emuNAND). I don't use RxTools though, so I can't really give specifics on troubles you might run into while installing the updated CFW files. If you're worried about anything, just make backups of both your emuNAND and current RxTools files, then you can fall back on them to start over fresh.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
NTR works fine on 10.5 emuNAND, as long as your CFW of choice is using a NATIVE_FIRM that isn't from 10.4 (which most of them don't by default, for compatibility with NTR). As for getting RxTools updated, you need to basically update the CFW files using the latest release: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/releases and then just update through System Settings (once you know you're on emuNAND). I don't use RxTools though, so I can't really give specifics on troubles you might run into while installing the updated CFW files. If you're worried about anything, just make backups of both your emuNAND and current RxTools files, then you can fall back on them to start over fresh.
Is there a tutorial for anytype of 10.5 emunand?

cmartinez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Everyone
@deSSy2724, if i understand what you wrote before, you can spoof any firmware to access eshop.
You just have to install the last NVER and Tiger published by Nintendo, and of course Multipatcher.
No matter what your emunand version is ?
Can you confirm ?
Is there a risk to brick the SYSNAND ?
Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Everyone
@deSSy2724, if i understand what you wrote before, you can spoof any firmware to access eshop.
You just have to install the last NVER and Tiger published by Nintendo, and of course Multipatcher.
No matter what your emunand version is ?
Can you confirm ?
Is there a risk to brick the SYSNAND ?
Thanks a lot for your explanation.
You can not brick your SysNAND if you're installing in EmuNAND, but if you are on EmuNAND there is no reason not to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.