• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I had the 022-2634 error when trying to log in with NNID, so I followed some tutorials that adviced backing up emuNAND, formatting emuNAND from the system settings, setting up everything including NNID and then injecting NAND from the .bin.

As I formatted emuNAND, I set up everything up and then it asks that I press the HOME button for going back home. After doing this, it shows the Home menu is preparing, and then the screen turns black. After waiting I just reboot in emuNAND (I'm using Rxtools with N3DSXL) but the screen keeps black. I don't really know what is happening. At this point I just injected NAND from my backup and tried it again, with the same results.

What is the FW version if your emunand? Check after restoring the back up but before formatting.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried the thing to link NNID twice and I keep getting the Error Code: 022-2634. Can I get some help????

Zirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Right now I'm trying reformatting my emuNAND with Emunand9 (previously I had used GW emunand because the other one didn't work, now it does). Next I'll copy back the backup I had of the microSD and I'll try to set up everything once again.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My emuNAND is 9.5.0-28U

EDIT: Maybe I should access emuNAND from something else than rxTools?

I have heard reports of both emunand and sysnand going stupid and blackscreening after a format if you have a system title isntalled that isnt part of the proper firmware. Like formatting sysnand after downgrading MSET. I wonder if that is what is happening to you for some reason.

Zirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have heard reports of both emunand and sysnand going stupid and blackscreening after a format if you have a system title isntalled that isnt part of the proper firmware. Like formatting sysnand after downgrading MSET. I wonder if that is what is happening to you for some reason.
If that's the case I'll try next, if what I'm doing now doesn't work, to uninstall the NVER I installed, since when I unlinked my NANDs, sysNAND launched just fine (I can do that, right?)

Last edited by Zirex,

Zengath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alright, I had the 022-2634 error when trying to log in with NNID, so I followed some tutorials that adviced backing up emuNAND, formatting emuNAND from the system settings, setting up everything including NNID and then injecting NAND from the .bin

As I formatted emuNAND, I set up everything up and then it asks that I press the HOME button for going back home. After doing this, it shows the Home menu is preparing, and then the screen turns black. After waiting I just reboot in emuNAND (I'm using Rxtools with N3DSXL) but the screen keeps black. I don't really know what is happening. At this point I just injected NAND from my backup and tried it again, with the same results.

Just delete the content of your Nintendo 3DS folder on your SD card and boot into emunand, it should work now and no more black screen.
After you linked your NNID just inject your EmuNAND backup and copy your backup of your SD card back overwriting when asked.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 9.5 emunand New 3ds XL , with cake FW and Eshop now works with Hans after applying Nver, is it normal to say 9.5.0-28u? I can still use Browserhax within emunand fine, I heard nver changes -XXu part of your firmware.

mr_man_029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 9.5 emunand New 3ds XL , with cake FW and Eshop now works with Hans after applying Nver, is it normal to say 9.5.0-28u? I can still use Browserhax within emunand fine, I heard nver changes -XXu part of your firmware.
Yes, it is supposed to read -28 at the end. This is the result of installing the NVER cia.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launch eShop in Emunand from HANS and it appears to sign in to my NNID but it then shoots me the error. Error Code: 022-2634. This is both in CakesFW and rxTools.
Edit: My FW Version is 9.5.0-28U

Last edited by Wire,

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launch eShop in Emunand from HANS and it appears to sign in to my NNID but it then shoots me the error. Error Code: 022-2634. This is both in CakesFW and rxTools.
Edit: My FW Version is 9.5.0-28U
Your nnid is unlinked to console while your emunand is link to it , you need to find a way to relogin to your nnid to fix it

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your nnid is unlinked to console while your emunand is link to it , you need to find a way to relogin to your nnid to fix it
The thing is that I did the thing where you backup emunand and Nintendo 3DS folder, format emunand, set it up like normal, then go to system settings and setup NNID. The only problem is that when I restore my emunand and Nintendo 3DS folder, it gives me that error. So it "should" be linked to my console.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that I did the thing where you backup emunand and Nintendo 3DS folder, format emunand, set it up like normal, then go to system settings and setup NNID. The only problem is that when I restore my emunand and Nintendo 3DS folder, it gives me that error. So it "should" be linked to my console.
You sure you installed nver?

ermacaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When following the guide above after the format and HBL auto-booting into rxtools, I get the 3DS first install setup menu. As expected, as emunand has been formatted. Once I've set things up (setup date and internet) and clicked the home button to get the home menu, I get stuck on a black screen :/ Sysnand is fine. I restored my emunand backup, which got me back into emunand and tried formatting again, stuck on a black screen again.

I'm using menuhax on sysnand, rxtools and CtrBootManager. As I said above Sysnand is fine though, but something else must be wrong/out of date that prevents a clean formatted emunand from booting.

Any ideas?
Same here. Same setup on n3ds

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
has anyone been able to add funds to their account?
i can't, i always get an error.
can i log on via a website add add funds that way? (like psn)

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to add funds to their account?
i can't, i always get an error.
can i log on via a website add add funds that way? (like psn)
I can add funds just fine. Wasted 5 bucks on catcher last night btw I got my tries back for a second time, told the rabbit my battery died.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/GVs1tc_vq0g?si=laLZzpaM8uZLmYXO