ROM Hack [TUTORIAL]Give your Mii gold pants and use it for Streetpass!

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Really ? But it removes the bad word filter from the greeting message, so there must be people using it like that...

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I haven't updated my StreetPass Plaza, but those of you with two 3DS, did you lose Gold Pants Status when updating to the newest Plaza?

Already updated my Plaza, and my Golden pants Mii is still intact. Streetpassing in the same way as before (I have two units).

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Most likely. Unfortunately I don't have cubic ninja nor a firmware that supports it so I can't test it out.
But I'd guess that you need to copy the mii data and inject them 4 bytes at a time thus making many lines
I got it to work transferred a Mii from my legit console to my n3ds cubic ninja it used hex editor than sent it back to my o3ds and it worked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.8 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: jernk

AndyN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
can you do this to someone elses mii with the ninjhax CFB file?
Yes. It does work with someone else's mii as long as they made it and you send it back to them. If you are wanting to do it with someone else's mii and keep it. I imagine you could make them special but wouldn't be able to edit them in the mii maker because you didn't create them.
Big thank you jernk. I have been working a lot lately, but today I was off and worked with this for a little while. I used the ninjhax method and basically did everything you said to do. Made 2nd mii on updated xl, sent to old 3ds, ninjhaxed him to be special and sent him back to the xl. Works perfectly. He is now special on the 3ds XL as well as the old one. Now I don't have to carry both of them around unless I just want to. I am still unable to make a QR code but that really isn't a big deal to me.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes. It does work with someone else's mii as long as they made it and you send it back to them. If you are wanting to do it with someone else's mii and keep it. I imagine you could make them special but wouldn't be able to edit them in the mii maker because you didn't create them.
i did it for my legit 3ds worked perfect

Reactions: AndyN

AndyN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work transferred a Mii from my legit console to my n3ds cubic ninja it used hex editor than sent it back to my o3ds and it worked
That's the same way that I did it. Works perfectly. I have my primary 3ds completely updated and with all the new mii plaza games. Everything is working great.

Reactions: Naked_Snake

Bulletsmoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried it last night on a nn3ds xl and all it did was removed my mii from mii maker. Going to start from scratch and try again. Anybody confirm it does indeed work on the nn3ds?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Could someone make a code that turns all the Miis golden? Or better, a php script that lets you choose the Mii(s) you want to 'goldify'.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It's me again. I can't Memdump! Every other Spider exploit works fine, but Memdump just crashes, no dump on SD. What am I doing wrong?

shiduyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I got everything done right so far, but whenever I run fixcrc it runs the command but then says it has "stopped working". I'm running cmd in admin mode, anyone got any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.