Hacking TroyTheZombie's Animated Channel Wads

GregadetH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an Atari 7800 forwarder lying around this thread? I read all the way through and I'm either blind or nobody's made one. Could be both. lol

Troy, these channels are amazing.

Whoelse, I just grabbed a few of yours and I'm about to install them. I'm sure they're awesome too. I've read great things!

fred1005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jj-kwik said:
Check out DarkUmbra(DOT)net .
I have about 100 channels/forwarder for a variety of homebrew.
Well, if you're interested.

Do you have any channel that forward to USB not SD?Troy has some awesome channels but Im waiting for im to make them all forward to USB.

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just saw the youtube video of the preview for coverfloader and was wondering if its just the same as wiiflow, just with a different name?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wiimanizer said:
i just saw the youtube video of the preview for coverfloader and was wondering if its just the same as wiiflow, just with a different name?

no they are 2 different apps that look similar as they both have a coverflow type view but thats where the similarities end

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
wiimanizer said:

no they are 2 different apps that look similar as they both have a coverflow type view but thats where the similarities end
which do you think is the better flow loader overall?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiFlow personally, try both if you must and decide for yourslef but i would go for WiiFlow, latest is R1.1(R33)

tattoozit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really interested in these custom wads for emulators, but all the links at the first page are gone...is there some place else to get these?

thanks..

toozit

tattoozit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhh, thank you very much...
biggrin.gif

martinezgene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hybridtech said:
Hi there. This is the first time for me using these channel wad forwarders. I just wanted to make sure i get it right. Iv got a 4.2 wii running the latest versions of the following emulators:

FCE Ultra GX 3.1.3
Snes9X GX 4.1.5
smsplusgx-081214
genplus-gx-1.3.1

I noticed on your download package that there are 2 folders 1 usb and 1 sd. I have all my emulators on sd can i only use the sd ones.
blink.gif

just like he is wondering can we use the usb emulators on the sd only? What is the difference.

oh yeah, thanks guys for all your hard work on these channels

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, so, people are still updating this topic eh? good to know.

anyway, I am finally getting around to updating the forwarders inside my old channels, so expect them to be upped in the next day or 2.

Also, I suppose I may start doing 1 channel a month or something, so this time around I don't get burnt out and end up dropping it all together.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd have them up now, but as i said what, 5 months ago or so, my hard drive crashed and i lost alot of my files. luckily, lol, someone here uploaded my last pack that I threw together.

So as far as the old channels are concerned, all I have to do is redo the loading screen, recompile the latest forwarder source code (thanks usbloadergx guys), and that's it.

So I'd expect em up on sunday (its the next chance I'll get to work on it, today was spent updating my wii and remembering how the hell to do all this stuff, lol)

timebandit

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Troy!

I would like you to make a forwarder for CFG USB Loader, can't find that you made one yet?
I'm running more or less your forwarders and are very satiedfied with it.

Look at this picture and you understand why I want another forwarder for CFG USB Loader made by you...

wiimenu.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y