TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In all honesty, I really wish I wasn't so busy lately, I'd love to work on some new ones.

Well, I am sick as a dog right now, but, if i get well enough to make a few this next week yest still sick enough to miss work, maybe I'll give a crack at making a few more.

No promises though.

But hey, to those who have made some in my absence, good work.

dantemugiwara

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey troy, Can you make a animated Channel for sdl mame 0.3 please?

It is the new emulator for MAME for wii with high compatibility.

Important, the forwarder... This aplication doesn´t work with normal forwarders, You must use the sorce usb laoder gx forwarder

thanks, i use your channels everyday

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
dantemugiwara said:
Hey troy, Can you make a animated Channel for sdl mame 0.3 please?

It is the new emulator for MAME for wii with high compatibility.

Important, the forwarder... This aplication doesn´t work with normal forwarders, You must use the sorce usb laoder gx forwarder

thanks, i use your channels everyday

Is SDLmame really working for ya?

I tried it with some small old games and every time when a game worked, it code dumped...

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It rocks. I have tested at least 30 games and they are all working. A lot of people are still having problems but most of it is the roms they are using. It is still picky but way better than the older version of Mame

dantemugiwara

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, the new version toad king is genial, it is very stable, with high compatibility and suports sdhc, wiimote and clasic, supports 4 players)
Punisher, street fighter 2, knight round, simpson, super pang, tumble pop, cadillac and dinasaurs and very gammes more
You must find in wiibrew

hotkeys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These channels are great however I am new at this and am a little confused. Do I need to create a file on the SD card to put the games in for the channel or will it find them if I put them on the root of the SD card? I have the super Nintendo emulator that I downloaded from the brew browser that I run through the homebrew channel and it has me select a directory on the card. However when I go to the Super Nintendon channel the system just restarts. I not sure if it because it can't find the games or if something is wrong. Also is the Cover Floader and USB Loader the same thing?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hotkeys said:
These channels are great however I am new at this and am a little confused. Do I need to create a file on the SD card to put the games in for the channel or will it find them if I put them on the root of the SD card? I have the super Nintendo emulator that I downloaded from the brew browser that I run through the homebrew channel and it has me select a directory on the card. However when I go to the Super Nintendon channel the system just restarts. I not sure if it because it can't find the games or if something is wrong. Also is the Cover Floader and USB Loader the same thing?
You don't have to create anything. You just need the files in the correct place. For SNES you're using snes9xgx right? So that app should be in the apps folder on your SD card. That's what the following means: ROOT:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol. Boot.dol is the app which is inside the snes9xgx folder which is inside the apps folder which is on the root of the SD card. Since the channel just restarts your Wii you might a folder doesn't match with what the forwarder is looking for. I think forwarders are CAP sensitive and downloading it from the Homebrew Browser might name it Snes9xGX instead of snes9xgx. Also Cover Floader and USB Loader GX are two different USB loaders.

EDIT:
My bad. Forwarders definitely aren't CAP sensitive. Just make sure your folders are correct. I have the SNES forwarder and it's working just fine for me.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dantemugiwara said:
I believe that, Troythezombie does not create more channels for wii
He might still but made no promise.

QUOTE(TroyTheZombie @ Oct 31 2009, 03:29 PM) In all honesty, I really wish I wasn't so busy lately, I'd love to work on some new ones.

Well, I am sick as a dog right now, but, if i get well enough to make a few this next week yest still sick enough to miss work, maybe I'll give a crack at making a few more.

No promises though.

But hey, to those who have made some in my absence, good work.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
helaciouscrumb said:
Rion said:
Request

Configurable USB Loader
Wii Earth

Configurable USB Loader - uses Narolez's forwarder and should work with all revisions:
cfgUSB Loader forwarder

WiiEarth - the logo is a little wonky but the rest matches
WiiEarth Forwarder

Hope you don't mind Troy, a little bored today.

QUOTE(helaciouscrumb @ Nov 20 2009, 07:59 PM)
TriiForce Forwarder
TriiForce

The icon matches all the rest
You think you could post up some videos or at least pics of how these forwarders look? Thanks.

EDIT:
Well just tried out your Configurable USB Loader and it's great. It's a perfect match with the Troy's style.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
helaciouscrumb said:

Don't mind in the least.
smile.gif

as for videos, I may be using configurable usb loader soon, so I may just put up a video if he can't.

Looking forward to trying out your channel.
smile.gif

For those who are wondering, the title ID for his Config usb loader channel is UCFX and it seems to be 11 blocks. testing now.

EDIT.

LOL

those graphics look awfully familiar.
wink.gif

Anyway, its a good temp solution at the moment. But, I get the feeling I may start work on a new custom channel for this loader, seeing as I currently need one.

helaciouscrumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
helaciouscrumb said:

Don't mind in the least.
smile.gif

as for videos, I may be using configurable usb loader soon, so I may just put up a video if he can't.

Looking forward to trying out your channel.
smile.gif

For those who are wondering, the title ID for his Config usb loader channel is UCFX and it seems to be 11 blocks. testing now.

EDIT.

LOL

those graphics look awfully familiar.
wink.gif

Anyway, its a good temp solution at the moment. But, I get the feeling I may start work on a new custom channel for this loader, seeing as I currently need one.

Yeah lol, I had made that a while before I posted it and just injected the dol in your old usb forwarder. I was just making them for my own use and saw some people want one and figured until you made some real good ones, I would help a little. I also made some for MPlayer, Wii64(though I can't get any forwarder to work with that program), and some others. I needed them to match, I really liked your channels. Thanks. Some of the icons I made flicker a little, any good advice to fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum