TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry about the wait everyone. I'm just reassuring everyone that this isn't dead. I've just been caught with a case of the flu, so I haven't really felt up to working on anymore just yet. soon though.

gringo13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
Sorry about the wait everyone. I'm just reassuring everyone that this isn't dead. I've just been caught with a case of the flu, so I haven't really felt up to working on anymore just yet. soon though.

Cool dude, thanks for the update. Hope you feel better soon. And, thanks for creating more channels in your style.

ThetaSigma10

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMFG troy has swine flu
biggrin.gif

cafevincent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I installed the NES, SNES and WAD Manager forwarders and they look awesome! Way better than any of the other ones I've seen. Fantastic work and thank you so much for sharing!

Too bad that I'm having trouble with the WAD Manager forwarder. It worked the first time I launched it but doesn't work any more. Every time I try to launch the wad manager it gives a code dump. I tried removing it and reinstalling but it didn't help. It works normally when launched from HBC.

I'm using a 2GB SD card with normal SD version forwarder and WAD Manager v1.4. Please help?

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
use the SDHC one. I'll actually be taking down all the sd ones, as the sdhc ones work with any card and are better.

nice to know you like em.

I'm redoing all of them with unique animations at the moment. I think if anyone bugged chickens in zelda 3, lol, they'll get a kick out of the new one i'll be uploading soon. I also made a new genesis and gba one. (Still a work in progress)

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love what your doing here. I'm using most of your channels now on my wii.

I'm wondering if you could put together an Atari channel? I think that would be cool.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
I love what your doing here. I'm using most of your channels now on my wii.

I'm wondering if you could put together an Atari channel? I think that would be cool.

I second that request! Atari kicks ass.

cafevincent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
That new SNES animation is top notch! *drooling* If you're remaking them then I wish you would add personality to the small screens also. I'm sorry to say this but their similarity and lack of colour can be a bit depressing.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
houseonfire said:
Hey, where is the path that the gamecube forwarder leads to?

its not a forwarder, since i couldn't get my hands on a forwarder.dol untill very recently. I'll do a quick one though, been meaning to change that to a forwarder for a while.

I'm also going to try to "enhance" the background for the current ones as well. Bad point is, too many colors sometimes makes the channel run very "laggy"

EDOT: WHOO HOO!!! IT WORKED. OMG, the difference is night and day. Links are being taken down temporarily to change them over to the new improved ones (better looking background)

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha new snes channel looks awesome!
good to see you back healthy and working on/updating these troy
looking forward to new channels

edit: just checked new gba channel, looks great
background no longer has that terrible banding and colors look better

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, that bugged the crap out of me since day 1. I'll have em back up tonight in the next 2 hours. I'll also have forwarder versions of the gc backup launcher and wii backup launcher.

EDIT Almost all links are back up.

domshen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much for your hard work dedication and talent. I had been looking for a solution like these for a while now and hopped through all your old threads till I found this one today :-D Thanks again.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, yeah. lol. I'm just redoing these for higher quality. I also feel like working on some more original emulator ones, so i'm doing that right now. if i get bored with that or run out of ideas, i'll start on other apps. starting with homebrew browser, because, IMO, its pretty damn useful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up