XP
Country
Syria
wiihacker3000 said:
ok i have 90% of ur wads on my wii and none of them work ,
it says i need the file in: apps/Program/boot.dol
and i have the wad manager 1.4 on apps and it cant find it ,
im using a micro sandisk memory card in a SD adapter that is 1GB ,format is FAT
and ive used it to install backup launcher.wad and the app is in the apps folder
i have all isos and cioses, preloader, bootmii,

ive downloaded the SD download not the SDHC
and most of em i dont have the files for to use em so can you please post them?
the files that go in the apps forlder.
the guy didn't say that he made a loaders channels or emulators channels !!! he said forwarder channels for loaders and emulators and apps so he made things easier for you to go search for the needed files and setup your SD Card to run with these great looking channels
wink.gif
, by the way troy very nice work bro and when you get a chance tell me about the channels for the installer if you are still interested
wink.gif
, keep it up bro

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for these. I can't tell you how awesome it is to have matching channels, especially forwarders. I've already been using the first few you made, and now the collection is complete
smile.gif

ausdamn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any reason why all the emulator channels look identical??

could spend some time making em different instead of all having the squares..

ur wad channel one looks good.. minus the guy on it.. tehskeen dude.. wad manager has nothign tod ow tih that website.. so maybe have sd card in middle instead of the guy

but overlall nice graphic work.. u got some talent..

jd506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
jd506 said:
Thanks Troy, these look great.

Could you post a Sega Master System SDHC with the proper path for smsplus?
It says it's pointing to 'smsplusgx' instead of 'smsplus'.

Dude, just change the name of your folder.

Your name is misleading.

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
great stuff, finally some forwarders that don't cause code dump's when exiting emulators...

any chance of a homebrew browser forwarder ???

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ausdamn said:
any reason why all the emulator channels look identical??

could spend some time making em different instead of all having the squares..

ur wad channel one looks good.. minus the guy on it.. tehskeen dude.. wad manager has nothign tod ow tih that website.. so maybe have sd card in middle instead of the guy

but overlall nice graphic work.. u got some talent..

actually, its the guy from wanikoko's site, not tehskeen.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

That's kinda why its on every one of his apps. cIOS, etc etc.

also, the emulator ones look alike because They are supposed to. I linked to the topic where people voted for screen shots for them.

QUOTE(jono@home @ May 27 2009, 11:11 AM) great stuff, finally some forwarders that don't cause code dump's when exiting emulators...

any chance of a home brew browser forwarder ???

Yep, definitely, since I still have the logo I made for it from my old static channels. I just have to find an appropriate animation for it.

QUOTE(ThetaSigma10 @ May 27 2009, 03:58 AM) hey troy i love these channels. great work.

have you been to wiihacks.com? you should really post these over there. we would really appreciate it
biggrin.gif

Thete

(im wiihacks staff btw)

Hey, I remember you from my static channels thread. Yeah, sure. The site is down right now for me though.
http://www.wiihacks.com/

komat78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi TroyTheZombie,

Awesome channels; I keep them safe in my wii...

Just to know if you plan to make a forwarder channel for neopop (Neogeo pocket emulator)?

komat78

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
komat78 said:
rAiN mAn 2o0o;

All channels are forwarders!
maybe you misunderstood me.. maybe I am sorely mistaken... But there is a big difference in a channel wad that launches a dol from sd (forwarder) and a channel wad that writes the program to the NAND...

now are you telling me that all of the channels on wadder.net and forwarder channels that read programs from sd card instead of installing to the NAND (can't be updated unless install new wad)

?????

for example.. I can install snes9x gx on my sd and launch it from homebrew channel.... I can also install a channel that runs independent of the sd card! This is not a forwarder channel! I can also download a smaller wad file.. take up less internal memory on my wii... that forwards to the dol on SD.. this allows for automatic updating within the emulator...

see my point here?

komat78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I agree with you on that point a forwarder is "a channel wad that launches a dol from sd". That's what TroyThe Zombie propose in this topic. Tested and fully approved!

I was telling about "TroyTheZombie's Animated Channel Wads", once you installed his wads (forwarder channels), you just need to update the emulators on your SD card (no need to install a wad each emulators' update) as the forwarder is like a shorcut from your Wii menu to your SD card.

I think it is what you're looking for.

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may not be possible, as I dont think a forwarder would cut it, but is there a way to replace the banner used for the homebrew channel with one like the one's you've done for everything else?

It's now the only channel I have on the first screen that doesnt match that great animated styling.

No worries if not, just an idea.

jd506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using your channels causes all of tantric's emulators to create/use
separate config files from the ones used through the HBC.

Any idea why? And can you fix the path for SDHC smsplus?

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
weird. Mine uses the same cfg file no matter how I load it.

and I am afraid i am not the maker of the forwarders. Dynamite over at wadder is. I simply make the channels.

Posts merged

FoxForceFive said:
This may not be possible, as I dont think a forwarder would cut it, but is there a way to replace the banner used for the homebrew channel with one like the one's you've done for everything else?

It's now the only channel I have on the first screen that doesnt match that great animated styling.

No worries if not, just an idea.

I believe the home brew channel has an anti wad install check, so most likely, no.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
troy
wink.gif
good looking stuff my man , how was camping ? good to see you back to all the goodies you provide here , by the way what ether asked for is possible I'll show you a sample
wink.gif

menuscreen1emu22rf6.jpg

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Moe, long time no see. Camping was fun, got drunk off my ass, made shmores, lol, you get the idea.

yeah, I'm aware of the emulator selector forwarder. But, I personally didn't like it. I actually made a channel for it at one point, but half the time it wouldn't start my selected loader when holding down the button.

I'm hoping I can convince dynamite to make a sdHC forwarder for Loader selection, so, we'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up