Hacking Trouble with copying sd card information for Wii/WiiU homebrew.

Georgi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

So here's my issue in a nutshell.
I am able to run pretty much all the homebew that I want on my Wii u, however, the sd card I'm using is only 32gb. I got myself a new 64gb sd card last night and so I copy/pasted all the files from one card into the other. When I plug in the new one, none of my homebew seem to work. Haxchi get stuck in an infinite loading screen and my wii homebrew channel has no apps in it.

I transferred all the stuff back into the smaller card and everything seems to be alright except usb loader now doesn't recognise my wii games. sigh*

How do I clone the sd card in order for the new one to be able to play all my games.

Cheers!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,

So here's my issue in a nutshell.
I am able to run pretty much all the homebew that I want on my Wii u, however, the sd card I'm using is only 32gb. I got myself a new 64gb sd card last night and so I copy/pasted all the files from one card into the other. When I plug in the new one, none of my homebew seem to work. Haxchi get stuck in an infinite loading screen and my wii homebrew channel has no apps in it.

I transferred all the stuff back into the smaller card and everything seems to be alright except usb loader now doesn't recognise my wii games. sigh*

How do I clone the sd card in order for the new one to be able to play all my games.

Cheers!
did you remember to format the new sd card to fat32?

Georgi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you remember to format the new sd card to fat32?

Hey Marko, you were correct, that's exactly it! Thanks a bunch!
I missed a step during my transferring of the files. Everyone now works fine except for the Wii hbc. USBLoader-Gx doesn't detect the usb drive that's connected to the back of the wii. Was working just fine before, I've got no clue why and what could be causing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.