"Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2" finally coming to Steam

header.jpg

After more than 3 years since the initial release of the HD remake for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One all the way back in 2020, the popular titles will now see a proper release on PC through Steam.

The title got a webpage on Steam for an upcoming release, with the Digital Deluxe Edition available for it as well. However, there is no set date for when the title will release on the service, as it only has a "Coming Soon" label, though players interested in it can already wishlist the title for when the date is revealed. The only other re-release the title got was back in 2021, when it was released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 listing on Steam

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whaat? These received so much praise because of how good they are.

Old & New HD ver.:

To be fair THPSHD was ass and comparing that instead of the actual originals is just... meh.

On-topic I also regret buying it as my only purchase on Epic, I'd rather have it with the rest of my collection on Steam but oh well, in the end I play the Switch version anyway (which I admittingly didn't buy a second time, sorry Tony).

Reactions: Marc_LFD

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked up a pre-owned physical PS4 copy for dirt cheap... a month or two before it was one of the free PS+ games, and is now even cheaper :cry:

Seriously, if you have the means to play it on a PS4/5, you can do so at a cost between zero and less than a third of retail.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought this was on steam for some reason... it's a shame no one play's it online on the PS4/PS5 anymore.... (unless i'm not playing at the right time or something)

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've never done any Hawking before (the PS1 was before my time, and I never heard of the Hawkster until looong after the series' heyday), and I absolutely refuse to touch the bloody EGS - fuck that scum - so I might pick this up and give it a try.

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Looks like it's releasing next week on Tuesday 3rd. They updated the release date. It also says it requires an internet connection to play.. which is lame. Was hoping the steam version could at least be played offline (like the switch version)..

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it's releasing next week on Tuesday 3rd. They updated the release date. It also says it requires an internet connection to play.. which is lame. Was hoping the steam version could at least be played offline (like the switch version)..
That is lame. Guess I won't be double-dipping, already own the game on PS5 and I'll just emulate the Switch version on Deck if I feel the need.

Reactions: onibaku

SolidSonicTH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a fit of rage and salt I asked Epic if they'd refund me for THPS 1+2 and they actually did, even though I had bought the game in April.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto