"Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2" finally coming to Steam

header.jpg

After more than 3 years since the initial release of the HD remake for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One all the way back in 2020, the popular titles will now see a proper release on PC through Steam.

The title got a webpage on Steam for an upcoming release, with the Digital Deluxe Edition available for it as well. However, there is no set date for when the title will release on the service, as it only has a "Coming Soon" label, though players interested in it can already wishlist the title for when the date is revealed. The only other re-release the title got was back in 2021, when it was released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 listing on Steam

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just too little too late for me. I have it on Epic and would have preferred to own it on Steam when it came out...
I hate EGS and it's the only purchase I have on it. Not willing to buy the game again, though.
I held out until now. However, I probably won't buy it on Steam without a considerable discount. It's not that I don't like Tony Hawk games. I played a lot of THPS4 and American Wasteland back in the Gamecube days. Yet, I never really got into 1 and 2, especially not enough to give in to Epic.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
My intuition says it'll come out on Christmas, but I believe they'll drop it sooner.
Heck, it could even be shadow dropped.
But the real question is: Is it still gonna be online-only?

Reactions: onibaku

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I held out until now. However, I probably won't buy it on Steam without a considerable discount. It's not that I don't like Tony Hawk games. I played a lot of THPS4 and American Wasteland back in the Gamecube days. Yet, I never really got into 1 and 2, especially not enough to give in to Epic.
It's the only game I bought on there as it was my only way to experience the game. I claim the freebies but very rarely touch those either. They're remakes of what is probably my favorite game series of all time. With a considerable discount; say $5 on sale, I'll probably pick up a Steam copy just to not have to deal with Epic anymore. I don't want to pay full price again and basically reward them with another sale for what I consider to be a terrible practice (timed store exclusivity or whatever it was causing them to not release on Steam).

THPS 1 and 2 were a big part of my childhood, since I got a PlayStation around the time THPS came out and was already into skateboarding stuff to some degree by then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto