'Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden' gets new gameplay trailer

banishers banner.jpg

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, the new game from Focus Entertainment and DON’T NOD, is set to launch next month. Ahead of its release, a new trailer titled "Love, Death & Sacrifice" was aired today, giving a glimpse at its gameplay:

New Eden, 1695: Antea and Red are lovers and Banishers, trained spirit-hunters, protecting people from lingering specters. But when tragedy strikes and Antea herself becomes a ghost, will you honor your Banisher oath…or sacrifice the living in a desperate bid to bring your beloved back?

Antea and Red, the two main protagonists, reveal the depth of their relationship through this brand-new trailer. Delve into an intimate tale of love, death, and sacrifice that binds two lovers together. Navigate the challenges of being haunted ghost hunters and make tough decisions to support your departed partner.

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden releases February 13 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam and the Epic Games Store.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh wait holy crap are you the voice actress? this is awkward.

Deflect much? What's awkward is that you seem to enjoy proving that you have the IQ level of a dogs hemorrhoid. But okay. Let's pretend for a moment that I am the voice actress.

I mean really more any observable female would do

That still makes zero sense whatsoever.

what who is trying to say? are you hearing voices because if so that actually explains....alot.

You still don't have the quotes thing figured out quite yet and "alot" is still not a word.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deflect much? What's awkward is that you seem to enjoy proving that you have the IQ level of a dogs hemorrhoid. But okay. Let's pretend for a moment that I am the voice actress.

That still makes zero sense whatsoever.

You still don't have the quotes thing figured out quite yet and "alot" is still not a word.

i dont need to pretend you are really quite upset over something that has nothing to do with you, and that makes me very curious, you seem a little to unstable to be a dev, but the voice actress perhaps.

JadeKitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont need to pretend you are really quite upset over something that has nothing to do with you, and that makes me very curious, you seem a little to unstable to be a dev, but the voice actress perhaps.

You must be actually delusional if you think anyone who disagrees with you on this is either a developer or a voice actor involved in the project directly lmfao. Did it occur to you that you might just be... I dunno, wrong?

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be actually delusional if you think anyone who disagrees with you on this is either a developer or a voice actor involved in the project directly lmfao. Did it occur to you that you might just be... I dunno, wrong?

it did, but then i looked at the character again, consulted a team of scientists, and then we all concluded, yep, hideous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch