2.5D side-scroller 'Mandragora' gameplay highlighted in new trailer

Mandragora_Keyart_Logo.jpg

Mandragora, the 2.5D side-scroller from Primal Game Studio is set to launch next year and to give a glimpse of its action-RPG gameplay elements, the developer aired a new trailer for the game during gamescom:

Slash, burn, and rage against the creatures beyond the town walls. Light your Witch Lantern, navigate through the dark plane of Entropy, and tear reality asunder.

Mandragora is set to launch on Steam, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch sometime in 2024.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too many wanna-be "souls-like" tags in these new games...must be doing it for the sales. But overall this looks like it might be good. We definitely need more metroidvanias. :toot:

Reactions: Prans

HobertGregory

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
After losing a staggering $897,390 in Bitcoin to scams, I felt utterly devastated and vulnerable. However, my despair turned to hope when I discovered the expertise of Wizard Asset Recovery. From the moment I reached out to them at +1 (315) (756) (1228), their professionalism and dedication to my case provided me with a glimmer of hope. With unwavering commitment and meticulous efforts, the team at Wizard Asset Recovery diligently traced and recovered my stolen funds. Their exceptional services not only restored my Bitcoin but also reinstated my sense of financial security. I wholeheartedly recommend Wizard Asset Recovery to anyone in need of cryptocurrency recovery assistance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1