Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can read perfectly fine - you found tons of 4.5 3DS'es and only two 4.5 3DS XL's... and? What's your point? It's no news that there isn't a lot of 4.5 3DS XL's - they're desirable and somewhat rare these days. I question the point of making a thread about this, not the obvious fact.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, Foxi has a point here. It really is a well-known fact for members who browse here that 3DS consoles that can play with the Gateway are becoming more difficult to achieve. The way you stated this was close to stating the obvious.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of those who are looking for 4.5.0 3DS's know how to find them too...
I even got an XL for $160 USD. I had to settle for pink though. Used the money I saved for a new shell in a color of my choosing, some supplies to customize it, and had still saved money compared to buying a new one (average of $300 USD).

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because they are rare to find

They are not actually that rare here in the U.S. There are always a ton on eBay that cycle through in a week, and that is only one source. By the way, you can get even more applicable hits if you search for "3DS firmware."

FYI: Not everybody lists Gateway in their listings as there are other flash carts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.