Tomodachi Life Crashing with code 0xd900458b

HarryDudE64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a gbatemp account just for this because I can't seem to figure out šŸ˜­šŸ™

So I had recently bought a Tomodachi Life Cartridge from Ebay, I played through the game a little bit and everything seems to act normal until I select to play with a Mii, The game crashes and gives me the same code every single time, Though this only happens quite randomly. I tried a couple things to fix it, like using the GodMode9 Cartridge Unfucker, And updating Luma, but nothing seems to fix the problem. If anyone could give me some recommendations that would be greatly appreciated! -Thanks
  • error codes:
Error type: generic
Process ID: 39
Process name: app
Process title ID: 000400000008c300
Adress: 0x00132bcc
Error Code: 0xd900458b

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

HarryDudE64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually the problem with Tomodachi Life is that people are running a version from another region and it requires locale emulation, as in

Unfortunately it is not clear from that this is necessarily the case here. Did the cartridge fixer report any problems?
Yes it did, I have tried verifying the files but it always fails... Though I have checked the logs and only got Unfixable: 2d80000.
Post automatically merged:

Can you share a screenshot of that error?
IMG_1147.jpg

Last edited by HarryDudE64,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

HarryDudE64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy cow, don't you think you should have mentioned that!? :wtf:

You've got a bad cart. That's what the cart fixer is for. If the cart fixer can't fix it, then you're finished.
Damn it, Would there be any way to fix it? I am not trying to spend another 80$ šŸ˜­

HarryDudE64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even read the link provided or use that app to see if it helped the cart at all?
I have read tried every version using the provided link/download and none of them seem to work, V1.0 Refreshes indefinitely, V1.1 and V1.2 succeeds the fix but verifying it won't...

Would there be anyway if soldering or even cleaning it would work?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You said in your first post that you used the "GodMode9 Cartridge Unfucker", and I don't think anyone in that thread uses that name, so there was some confusion.

As discussed in that thread, no amount of soldering or cleaning will recover a bad cart.

But, y'know, since you have CFW already, you could just find a .cia and install the game that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts