OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
View attachment 58428

This is what every passing window says. Just a different pack in the relevant area.
Try changing the name of the "Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE [ASEE01]" folder removing the # sign, I notice a ? sign there that I believe is the # sign and the cmd window is misinterpreting it.

EDIT: double :ph34r:'d

Last edited by Sakitoshi,
Reactions: Stein&Recline

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds like an interesting way to run the game. I'm sure we wouldn't release the files as is since they're much bigger than the xdelta patch files. However, the patcher could place the patched files in an updates folder by version like you suggested.
What could also be done is to support languages via the updates metaphor as well.
Code:
SD:\wiiu\games\Tokyo...\updates\r1.1
SD:\wiiu\games\Tokyo...\updates\r1.1_german
Any news about this?
Or would anybody be so kind to create such an update folder and upload it somewhere?
I ordered the game, will dump it and I prefer the upload folder method.
If not ... don't mind me. I'll use the patcher instead to find out, which files have been touched to pick them and collect them into the update folder by myself. :)

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered the game, will dump it and I prefer the upload folder method.
You can simply create the updates folders yourself and include only the modified files which are listed in both of the .md5 files as well as the patcher if you have used the Update button.

Should be something like:
Code:
SD:\wiiu\games\TMS [######]\meta
                           \code
                           \content\Pack
                           \updates\v1.2\
                                        \meta
                                        \code <- Copy the same files from the base game here
                                        \content\Pack <- Copy the modified files from the patch here

Unfortunately, this method will simply waste huge amounts of space on your SD card as ALL of the largest files have been modified. The game rings in at around 12GB and your update folder for v1.2 would be nearly 9GB in size so you're looking at using up 20GB of space for, frankly, no benefit. I can see wanting to do this if you want to switch between stock and mod to see costume differences, but I don't even consider the stock NA release to be the actual game, just a cooked up abomination.

To each his own.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can simply create the updates folders yourself and include only the modified files which are listed in both of the .md5 files as well as the patcher if you have used the Update button.

Should be something like:
Code:
SD:\wiiu\games\TMS [######]\meta
                           \code
                           \content\Pack
                           \updates\v1.2\
                                        \meta
                                        \code <- Copy the same files from the base game here
                                        \content\Pack <- Copy the modified files from the patch here

Unfortunately, this method will simply waste huge amounts of space on your SD card as ALL of the largest files have been modified. The game rings in at around 12GB and your update folder for v1.2 would be nearly 9GB in size so you're looking at using up 20GB of space for, frankly, no benefit. I can see wanting to do this if you want to switch between stock and mod to see costume differences, but I don't even consider the stock NA release to be the actual game, just a cooked up abomination.

To each his own.
I see your point but those 20 GB are only "wasted" on my computer HDD where I collect my dumped games. For the SD (aka daily use) I'll overwrite the files and play only the patched version of course.

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see your point but those 20 GB are only "wasted" on my computer HDD where I collect my dumped games. For the SD (aka daily use) I'll overwrite the files and play only the patched version of course.
Really? Then what's the point of the updates folder? There's no reason to set up the files in the update style that Loadiine uses on your HDD... It's only useful in that structure on your SD card. If you use it that way it will be 20GB on your SD card.

Last edited by IcySon55,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really? Then what's the point of the updates folder? There's no reason to set up the files in the update style that Loadiine uses on your HDD... It's only useful in that structure on your SD card. If you use it that way it will be 20GB on your SD card.
I'm keeping the "main release" clean on my HDD. And since it's no matter for my space whether I'm using your method or the update folder method I prefer the latter. Don't mind me. ;)

Reactions: DarthDub

Qagenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was able to load the game fine with my save

here is how I did it.
First I dumped the game and with it was my save and dlc
so I patched it and put everything in order and put the DLC folder in the game folder which is SD/wiiu/games/tms
than when I put the mode in loadiine to smash bros mode it doesn't work ... a white screen appears then the screen turns black and never loads
tried with enabling dlc support and it didn't work as well
is there anything I did wrong? I have a physical copy of the game

please help ^^ my wii u is 5.5.1 U

pbsk8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont understand why this game doesnt have sound at all (Loadiine-nightly-b80ba75 here)

I have tried EU, US and US with this patch and the game runs normally but mute.

Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited by pbsk8,

themastersb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I just went to load my game today and when I tried loading it I get a blank white screen and a buzzing sound like it feezes. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached my save file.

I'm mid way through chapter 4 and about 25 hours into the game. Characters should be level 35-40. However the load menu says an hour complete at level 5..... I'm a little afraid I've lost everything.

Edit: Just to clarify this is from my wiiu>saves folder. That should be the correct location right?

Attachments

• save_1.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by themastersb,

meem0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm able to run the vanilla game, but the patched game hangs on a black screen as soon as it's finished loading from Loadiine. The verification in the patcher works fine. Any suggestions?

Edit - similarly, the vanilla version works on CEmu, but the patched version does not (it gets the black screen upon load, too).

Last edited by meem0,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I'm able to run the vanilla game, but the patched game hangs on a black screen as soon as it's finished loading from Loadiine. The verification in the patcher works fine. Any suggestions?

Edit - similarly, the vanilla version works on CEmu, but the patched version does not (it gets the black screen upon load, too).
check that the patched game size is around 12gb, you probably are missing one (or all) of the other files that the patcher doesn't touch (nor check).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next