Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

seifersythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind, can you give some examples of battle voice changes? Like, when Tsubasa uses "Skewer" but in Japanese it was called "Stabby Jump Stab" do they change the voice work to be the Japanese word for "Skewer?"

This seems like excessive work for something not even subtitled. What was worth changes?

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you don't mind, can you give some examples of battle voice changes? Like, when Tsubasa uses "Skewer" but in Japanese it was called "Stabby Jump Stab" do they change the voice work to be the Japanese word for "Skewer?"

This seems like excessive work for something not even subtitled. What was worth changes?

They don't yell out the names of their attacks. Idk how much NoA changed but Tsubasa says she's 17 when wearing the Shiny Feel costume which was changed to 18.

One of the characters yells that she's not a tsundere when she's confused. Another character complains that her heavy armor is too hot and that it's too heavy whilst almost falling over.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a question about making DLC work.

So if I understand this correctly I need to have the DLC on my sd card for it to work AND own it on my account.

Does this mean it is enough to buy the DLC and not install it on my wiiu, just have it on my sd?

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
omg... I use 0.9.2 patch and is okay!

I use this new 0.9.4 patch on clean game and I get this...(but it even say successful after all patching!!)
xmlmz5.jpg

Last edited by Katsumi San, , Reason: http://oi66.tinypic.com/xmlmz5.jpg

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
@Katsumi San Ignore that. The game will run. It was explained earlier why it's doing that (mismatched md5s)

Thank you very much for reply kind person!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2rm0HCl.jpg

no idea if anyone has posted about this but this is during the epilogue chapter this shows up and Touma's voice isn't heard.

So this is not final patch ver :D

Darkness5539

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only encountered one bug ... like when you first meet kiria .. you hear a tapping sound through out the whole thing. its when your surrounded by those ghost guys and kiria comes out of no where. its in the prologue i believe. I am on 0.9.4, it seemed to not go away only after i reset the whole game did it stop. but i thought i should just let you guys know. i have gotten past that part now but, im sure some one might encounter the same problem. Other than that, the game has been working perfectly :D

Last edited by Darkness5539,

valandil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only encountered one bug ... like when you first meet kiria .. you hear a tapping sound through out the whole thing. its when your surrounded by those ghost guys and kiria comes out of no where. its in the prologue i believe. I am on 0.9.4, it seemed to not go away only after i reset the whole game did it stop. but i thought i should just let you guys know. i have gotten past that part now but, im sure some one might encounter the same problem. Other than that, the game has been working perfectly :D

Hey there, I played through this part with 0.9.3 and I didn't encounter the bug. Maybe something that was changed in the new release affected this? Cheers!

Tauburn

Trophies
XP
Country
I also played though this part with an earlier version and didn't encounter it.

Btw, thanks to everyone involved for making this patch!

seifersythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I ask someone a favor? The file pack_060_movie_credit.cpk under GameName/Content/Pack folder was corrupted when I downloaded the raw game from Mega. Can someone upload their copy of that unpatched file to Mega so I don't have to download the whole damn thing again?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Yeah, I believe this "tocking sound" (as I've dubbed it), is caused by an invalid sound file getting played at some point, "believe" being a keyword there.
This issue happened way back when we were starting out and just flat out replaced the lua files from each version of the game.
I feel this new issue may be caused by the same thing, but relates to our battlevoices fix I guess. I'll see if I can fix it, however, if it's directly tied to a voice file that doesn't exist on the English version, we'll probably have to re-tool the battle voice fix.

EDIT:

I've just checked that out, and that wouldn't be the issue, the sounds exist in both versions of the game.

I would also like to see if anyone else is getting this issue.

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

Floflo81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I ask someone a favor? The file pack_060_movie_credit.cpk under GameName/Content/Pack folder was corrupted when I downloaded the raw game from Mega. Can someone upload their copy of that unpatched file to Mega so I don't have to download the whole damn thing again?
Nope. You should just dump your own copy instead of downloading the game. Then keep the backup of the original files whenever you patch them (automatically put in the "original" folder by the patcher)

If you haven't bought the game, do it! Support the developers if you want more games like this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1