Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was wondering if mamori "steel heart" event conclusion (while shes doing cooking with mamorin) suppose to have any subtitle.
Yes, this is an issue with the patch currently, I will upload a fixed patch_999_lua.xdelta later on today when I get home

RaYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of a problem. When trying to patch, it's telling me xdelta3.exe isn't in the folder, even though it is.

platinumchalice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how are you even supposed to get TMS onto an SD card? I keep getting an error when I try transferring the large files to my SD card. Even 29MB seems to be too much.

platinumchalice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats definitely an issue on your end could be an OS issue or usb driver issues or sd card reader issue or a problem with your sd card.

Probably with my reader. I didn't know I could use my phone for this (spent $20 after tracking a reader down in town today QQ) and it worked perfectly then(bought a microSD).

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I just played through the first chapter of the 'reincarnated' version. Great job with the patching!
Except, I never played the original EU version - does that version have English voice dubbing? Cause if you guys replaced it with the Jap audio and did subtitles for it all.... man that would've been a big job.

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I just played through the first chapter of the 'reincarnated' version. Great job with the patching!
Except, I never played the original EU version - does that version have English voice dubbing? Cause if you guys replaced it with the Jap audio and did subtitles for it all.... man that would've been a big job.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions does not have an English dub. There is only Japanese voice acting.

WingedIceCube

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this doable with a standard Wii u and physical copy of the game or do you need a modded console/digital copy?

I don't use consoles much so I'm not very sure on how too do it. But this is definitely something I would prefer to play unchanged.

Edit: thanks for below post and updated pp. Gives a lot more info now

Last edited by WingedIceCube,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this doable with a standard Wii u and physical copy of the game or do you need a modded console/digital copy?

I don't use consoles much so I'm not very sure on how too do it. But this is definitely something I would prefer to play unchanged
The OP was just updated, please refer to it, we don't want to be talking about homebrew and how to do it here, this is going to just be for the patch and supporting the patch itself.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well Ellie is in it, but yeah, main story cutscene for end of the chapter. Just put Ch # to dnote main story as side stories could be in different Ch's.

Alright, thanks, I'll look for it now.

Was it pre-rendered or in-game, I found a pre-rendered cutscene relating to chapter 4, but having a hard time finding subtitles relating to chapter 4 other than that.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found it, hopefully that was the right scene though. It was the Sneeze Detective right?

Eitherway, thanks for the help again

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For these cutscenes you're fixing what are the corresponding files to patch?
Whenever I mentioned I'm updating something, it's the patch_999_xdelta file.

I'm probably not going to update this for a little while, until more are reported, getting a little tiresome going back and forth.

Last edited by Sn0wCrack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь