GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
what i did this time was i patched the game which was already patched before using the 0.9.1 version.

i did not change any files of the already patched Game files< i just patched the 3 new files over the already patched game and that is not the right thing to do?

if yes, then i will just redo the process.

i will re-patch all the files (along with the 3 new ones, etc. lua and message) on untouched backup of the game, that should be the right way yes?
I think that would be better (and easier), I'm also lost about what more you can do about it :wacko:.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I think that would be better (and easier), I'm also lost about what more you can do about it :wacko:.

how can i test whether what i have now is working?

i re-patched the untouched game again with the 3 new files in the xdelta folder along with the other 3 big files, will test the game for the first time later on.
thanks ^-^

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Sakitoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
how can i test whether what i have now is working?

i re-patched the untouched game again with the 3 new files in the xdelta folder along with the other 3 big files, will test the game for the first time later on.
thanks ^-^
you can compare md5 checksums of your patched game with the checksums on the "patched.md5" files that is on the mega folder.
Also you'll know that your game is propertly patched if you hover over the eshop option on the title screen of the game, in the lower part of the screen it should read "Reincarnation v. 0.9.2"

Reactions: leonmagnus99

djender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
There is indeed, but it doesn't restore the breast slider, however those values can to be modified using XCXGecko.

I tried using XCXGecko with a EUR backup of the game for loadiine and didn't work. It does connect to the WiiU but the pokes don't work, they have no effect on the game.. Have you done it?

Lukandon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't no, you probably never will have to repatch them.

Also, hi Peace Boy over on Silicon Era, is this enough proof?
Haa haa, very funny.

Anyway, just thought I'd say I'll be applying this patch once I've actually got the game and when this patch is completely 100% finished. Although, I have yet to hack my Wii U, but I'll do that within the next month or two for other reasons. Should be a simple process to apply the hack, get DDD, get Loadiine and install the patch, right?

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try this one instead https://discord.gg/eR428vF
Updated on op too btw.

Yes, you need the untouched files. That's why the patcher makes a backup of them in the "original" folder it creates and ask you to move it to a safe place.
But if you are already on 0.9.1 you'll only need to repatch pack_030_etc, pack_031_message and pack_999_lua which take little time to finish. You can copy only the needed patches to the "xdelta" folder inside the patcher and ignore the warnings of the patcher.
pack_050_movie is optional as only fixes a minor error about Tsubasa age in the intro movie (in the newspaper says she is 13, fixed to 12 in the updated patch).

I apologize if this is a simple question, but if on 0,.9.1, do we remove those files before or after we run the patcher? Sorry, I'm not fully clear on the process to update just what is needed as of yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry im a noob but what do I need to download this patch?

The Mega link for the patch in in the Pastebin link, toward the bottom of the Pastebin link, in the OP.

Sakitoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I apologize if this is a simple question, but if on 0,.9.1, do we remove those files before or after we run the patcher? Sorry, I'm not fully clear on the process to update just what is needed as of yet.
1- move the files the patcher put on the original folder in the previous patching process to the game folder, only the files you want to patch again though. those are clean backups of the game files.
2- put only the patches you want to apply on the xdelta folder in the patcher.
3- run the patcher ignoring the errors about missing xdelta files.
4- (optional) you can check if the files were correctly patched using the patched.md5 file that is on the mega folder to check md5 checksums.

Last edited by Sakitoshi,
Reactions: Hillage

Sakuryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the patch guys you're saviors! Any idea how much is left to do till the final patch? Also I got the pre-order special edition, can I still use all the DLC it came with?

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Missing subs in cooking show scene:

Mamori side story 1: Steel heart
Thank you, for future reference, I can locate the effect files easily if I know the number and name.
Same goes for story elements, the chapter it happens in helps immensely.

EDIT:
Going to test a fix for these now, should work.

And they're fixed, uploading new patch soon.
Good to know, will do so from now on.

vhayste

Trophies
XP
Country
Please excuse me for my first post and I decided to sign up because I would like to request some answers and point me to the right direction.

First of all, my sincerest appreciation and thanks to the modders who made this possible. I would like to enjoy the game with its uncensored content. I'll buy the physical copy of the game later. I'm gonna read the instructions on how to apply the mod but I need to know where to start.

I have a US version Wii U, unmodded and most likely updated to the latest firmware. What are the preparations I need to do on the console end to enable this mod?

I know some of you will most likely tell me to backread and that's fair and valid but I'm at work right now so I'll have to rely on the kind and helpful souls here who will be willing to link me some tutorial pages that I can read on my phone on the way home. Once I learn the starting point, I can take it from there.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work, you awesome guys!

Rinion

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you dump the eshop version of the game?

Also side question, is this safe to do, regarding possible damage to the WiiU?

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basically you guys have to learn how to run the web exploit from wii U browser (I personally use wj44.ml for everything), how to use loadiine (there's a thread in this very section), how to dump your game with DDD or download it "on that iso site" and finally you can follow the instructions here. It will take a while the first time.

Ah and also block updates from Nintendo through tubehax dns or blocking certain links from router. Internet and everything will still work on the wii U (not sure about eshop).

Last edited by marchrius,

Sakitoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Can you dump the eshop version of the game?

Also side question, is this safe to do, regarding possible damage to the WiiU?
AFAIK is impossible to damage your console with the actual wii u hacks.
You can indeed dump the eshop version, you can look around here about how to hack your console.
this guide is a good start: http://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-how-to-run-5-5-x-kernel-exploit-set-up-sd-card.425040/
then this one to dump your game: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ddd-wiiu-title-dumper.418492/

Reactions: vhayste

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Does "you can check the version of the patch while hovering the eshop icon on the title screen." mean that I could buy this game on the Eshop and play it on the eshop copy with the changes or is this Loadiine playable only?

Stock98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if mamori "steel heart" event conclusion (while shes doing cooking with mamorin) suppose to have any subtitle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.