Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
UPDATE:

For testing purposes I'm still looking for a save file right before Kiria's second side story, if anyone has a save before the cutscene event of her filming the Commerical in the cat suit, could you please share it so I may test solutions to the subtitles not appearing during that section.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I've done everything so far using a tablet. It seems I'll have to give up on this one. This just isn't one of the things a tablet can do. Thanks for the quick reply.
If it's an android tablet, try to apply each xdelta patch one by one with rom patcher. I used that for patching snes game when I haven't a computer, but I don't garantee you that it will work ^^"

UPDATE:

For testing purposes I'm still looking for a save file right before Kiria's second side story, if anyone has a save before the cutscene event of her filming the Commerical in the cat suit, could you please share it so I may test solutions to the subtitles not appearing during that section.
Is it far in the game ? I'm at beginning of chapter two, so if it's not far from where I am I'll try to keep a save :)

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is it far in the game ? I'm at beginning of chapter two, so if it's not far from where I am I'll try to keep a save :)
I'm unsure as to the length it is into the game, I believe side stories unlock based upon the stage level of your characters, but I'm unsure if you need to be at a certain chapter.
If I remember the text files for it correctly, I think it reccomended level 21 for doing it however.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm unsure as to the length it is into the game, I believe side stories unlock based upon the stage level of your characters, but I'm unsure if you need to be at a certain chapter.
If I remember the text files for it correctly, I think it reccomended level 21 for doing it however.
Yes some are available later in the story. Based on the level I think it will be in the intermission between chapter 2 and 3. I'll try to get there today or tomorrow then

manfromthepast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, is the cutscene supposed to look like this after the patch or did I somehow fuck up? It says I have 0.9.1 on the title screen.

84QrBTA.jpg

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So uh, is the cutscene supposed to look like this after the patch or did I somehow fuck up? It says I have 0.9.1 on the title screen.

84QrBTA.jpg

We've been over this a lot, that was changed in Japanese release, and we cannot fix it. as there is no raw video of it, nor in game models to change Kiria's outfit back into the zipper panty version.

Also, thanks @Flirkyn that will help out immensely.

Reactions: dmc310

manfromthepast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've been over this a lot, that was changed in Japanese release, and we cannot fix it. as there is no raw video of it, nor in game models to change Kiria's outfit back into the zipper panty version.

Also, thanks @Flirkyn that will help out immensely.

Oh, I thought it wasn't like that in the japanese version. S-sorry fam.

Koeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I seen that, people should check back 1 or 2 pages most of the stuff I been seeing asked has been answered multiple times :(

lelek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm crashing at the beginning of Chapter 2 during Tsubasa's music video on ver. 0.9.1. I thought this was patched already did I do something wrong? I can skip the cutscene and still play fine, though.

Then I get a SD error right before the music video at the end of Kiria's first sidestory. I tested it without the uncensor patch and it worked fine.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm crashing at the beginning of Chapter 2 during Tsubasa's music video on ver. 0.9.1. I thought this was patched already did I do something wrong? I can skip the cutscene and still play fine, though.

Then I get a SD error right before the music video at the end of Kiria's first sidestory. I tested it without the uncensor patch and it worked fine.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Do you have the save before the crash? If so, can you please upload it for easy testing.

lelek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A save before both would be perfered, but if you only have that one, that will do for now.

You can attach the file to a post here.

The SD error is the only one I have at the moment. It's the first save in this .rar

You just need to perform Kiria's Radiant Unity, then it plays a cutscene about her plushie and I get a SD error right after.

The second save is after the cutscene that probably doesn't matter though.

Edit: Just to clarify, the game doesn't crash during the Tsubasa music video at the start of Chapter 2 it just freezes and causes the sound to bug out until you skip the video or turn the game off.

Attachments

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE [ASEP01].rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by lelek,

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The SD error is the only one I have at the moment. It's the first save in this .rar

You just need to perform Kiria's Radiant Unity, then it plays a cutscene about her plushie and I get a SD error right after.

The second save is after the cutscene that probably doesn't matter though.

So what do you mean by SD exaclty?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok