Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hotopic said:
DUNNNDUNNDUNNN, ANOTHER SHIBA FAN HAS COME.
biggrin.gif

Omg, NICE PROGESSSS!
ohnoes.png
I have to thank you again for giving sexy bishies shots.. soo....

THANKKK YUUUUU. >:3

shibaismine, kbye.

Hahahahaha,
You hear that Inori?
Another fan!
Dun dun duuun!!

mentality said:
Wow. Thanks for taking on this amazing project (: and 3rd story too.
If you need a beta tester or editor, I'll gladly help you with anything I can (:
Thanks a lot! No need to rush so get some sleep
biggrin.gif
You're doing a huge favor to fans all over

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck on this translation!
Hahaha I'm a sucker for the quiet, cool types so maybe I might become another Shiba fan....who knows?
wink.gif

I know i fell in love with Hazuki in TMGS1 because he's so straight-faced and quiet BUT CUTE! XD
You think I can be another beta tester? It's okay if you already have enough already, I don't want to be too bothersome.
smile.gif

I hope you also find a way to translate TMGS3 too
yay.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xx_cutie_xx said:
Good luck on this translation!
Hahaha I'm a sucker for the quiet, cool types so maybe I might become another Shiba fan....who knows?
wink.gif

I know i fell in love with Hazuki in TMGS1 because he's so straight-faced and quiet BUT CUTE! XD
You think I can be another beta tester? It's okay if you already have enough already, I don't want to be too bothersome.
smile.gif

I hope you also find a way to translate TMGS3 too
yay.gif

Even if I have to manually insert the script into TMGS3, all 3,000 script files, I will get it done.
It'll take time, but it won't be done until after GS2, which is going pretty fast.
I too, fell in love with Hazuki and with Himuro, he was just as straight-faced
smile.gif

I'll add you to the beta list
smile.gif

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Even if I have to manually insert the script into TMGS3, all 3,000 script files, I will get it done.

Script inserter isn't much of a concern for GS3. The problem is with current font/encoding system, you are allowed to use only half of the screen size for your text. (Like instead of 28 characters per line, you are allowed to use only 14 chars per line.) So even if you could insert your scripts, the screen would look quite weird. (Like the pic I posted a few pages back.)

I still hope DarthNemesis could figure out something with the encoding, or could do something to change that limitation.
smile.gif

I don't know if the game will still work if you change the NFTR in global.lzs to other game's NFTR font. I haven't tried that. It might give you some idea about the encoding though.

nemerz

Trophies
XP
Country
good luck on this project. i was wondering how i could help so if you need anyone for spell/grammar checking, beta testing i have more than enough time to help you out with these. don't despair though!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all, that's a really impressive progress in around 20 days, congratulations on all the translation and romhacking
yaynds.gif

Secondly, as I just got back to doing virtually nothing in the afternoons
smileipb2.png
I'll be more than glad to candidate to do some help on translating graphics (granted they can be extracted beforehand) or proofreading different routes' translations.
If jjjewel is reading this, it means I'll finally show some work into proofreading TokiMemo1's script too, unless you don't need anymore helpers.

Once again, congratulations on all that amazing work!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
First of all, that's a really impressive progress in around 20 days, congratulations on all the translation and romhacking
yaynds.gif

smileipb2.png
I'll be more than glad to candidate to do some help on translating graphics (granted they can be extracted beforehand) or proofreading different routes' translations.
If jjjewel is reading this, it means I'll finally show some work into proofreading TokiMemo1's script too, unless you don't need anymore helpers.

That'd be amazing, since I have to extract the maps for Zarcon, I'll send you the graphics that haven't been edited, but it's only about three or four, easy ones though!
laugh.gif

You're more than welcome to help me with my other translation when I get started on it though.

Thank you!
I have over 16 free hours each day, a lot can get translating since I can translate the Japanese(so can Inori, she's amazing!) and I do the rom hacking/programming, so this project's going real fast, which is good, cause it has over 2,900 script files X_X

You can most definitely help me with the B folder, the script files, but it has Kanji. I've seen some of your posts, if you can't do Kanji, you can furiganize it or you can send the parts you don't understand to me.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd like to help, by proof-reading or translating, since I know a bit of Japanese. I'm surely not as good as the translators already in the team, but since this game seems quite interesting, thought I might as well try to help out.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Jei said:
yaynds.gif

smileipb2.png

That'd be amazing, since I have to extract the maps for Zarcon, I'll send you the graphics that haven't been edited, but it's only about three or four, easy ones though!
laugh.gif

You're more than welcome to help me with my other translation when I get started on it though.

Thank you!
I have over 16 free hours each day, a lot can get translating since I can translate the Japanese(so can Inori, she's amazing!) and I do the rom hacking/programming, so this project's going real fast, which is good, cause it has over 2,900 script files X_X

You can most definitely help me with the B folder, the script files, but it has Kanji. I've seen some of your posts, if you can't do Kanji, you can furiganize it or you can send the parts you don't understand to me.
Aww, I'm not even that good of a japanese translator, as you might've guessed... also, most of my game translations have been from english to portuguese since I'm fluent in both.
I've already tried to do menu translations for some japanese games, but I ended up translating poorly and progressing very slowly, I had to look up dictionaries all the time to read the kanji-fied words
closedeyes.gif

But I'm a very skilled image and sound editor though! I've already did some menu translations for computer games (which were all images) and they turned pretty decent
smileipb2.png

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
Aww, I'm not even that good of a japanese translator, as you might've guessed... also, most of my game translations have been from english to portuguese since I'm fluent in both.
I've already tried to do menu translations for some japanese games, but I ended up translating poorly and progressing very slowly, I had to look up dictionaries all the time to read the kanji-fied words
closedeyes.gif

But I'm a very skilled image and sound editor though! I've already did some menu translations for computer games (which were all images) and they turned pretty decent
smileipb2.png

I love your avatar
wub.gif

Saeki-kun v_v
Jerk
mad.gif

XD

Lol well, if you're good with images, you are more than welcome to do these for me cause I HAVE to work on the script folders before the beta patch at the end of the month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN