Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Although I've read the two first volumes of One Piece, absolutely nothing captivated me, so I quit.
I am not surprised, One piece take sometime to grow, it won't amaze anyone who will watch 10 first episodes or read 2 first volumes. You need to go htrough till they will meet Crocodile / Mister 0 organisation. Though, the genius author Oda, plant seeds along the way of the main plot, let you meet special characters who will be important in the futur and will let you know how they're doing.

Sorry, for going off topic, I will stop now >_>"

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Walina said:
QUOTE said:
Although I've read the two first volumes of One Piece, absolutely nothing captivated me, so I quit.
I am not surprised, One piece take sometime to grow, it won't amaze anyone who will watch 10 first episodes or read 2 first volumes. You need to go htrough till they will meet Crocodile / Mister 0 organisation. Though, the genius author Oda, plant seeds along the way of the main plot, let you meet special characters who will be important in the futur and will let you know how they're doing.
It's only natural when my "give a damn" time window is 4 anime episodes or 1 tankohon. The very same happened to the Hakuoki anime series since all the guys looked kinda the same and nothing else picked my interest.

However, I've actually been watching 4 ongoing anime, two of them being outright targeted at a male audience... go figure
smileipb2.png

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Jei said:
I'm uninterested in either Bleach, Naruto or One Piece at all... o_o;;

I believe the only big and traditional Shounen Jump series which I've actually watched it all was Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya.

HELL YES 8D

I`m more of a Mazinger Z fan, myself, though. I`m so old

Anyway, I hope no one lied in the Beta Testers section @ Gokusaishiki, because I`m going to write down which route everyone is doing.

Just waiting on mentality and Nih, for Masaki. Please let me know which routes you decide to take.

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Inori said:
Jei said:

I believe the only big and traditional Shounen Jump series which I've actually watched it all was Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya.
HELL YES 8D

I`m more of a Mazinger Z fan, myself, though. I`m so oldSo I guess anime is like men... the older, the better XD~~
But then again, after I watched Monster, my standards rose way beyond the typical anime can achieve ;;Orz

QUOTE(Inori @ Oct 14 2010, 08:29 PM)
Anyway, I hope no one lied in the Beta Testers section @ Gokusaishiki, because I`m going to write down which route everyone is doing.

Just waiting on mentality and Nih, for Masaki. Please let me know which routes you decide to take.
HELL YES! =3
Each passed day is one day closer to the start of the tests... I've even wrote a game schedule so - hopefully - nothing goes wrong @_@~

farsi7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! I just wanted to say that I am super excited for this project, and I can't wait to see a finished patch! From what the screenshots show it looks like it's going great
smile.gif
. I'm a big TokiMemo fan but my inability to learn any language besides English kind of impedes on my ability to play
tongue.gif
. Keep up the good work!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inori said:
Jei said:

HELL YES 8D

I`m more of a Mazinger Z fan, myself, though. I`m so old

I'll send you the routes, mentality sent me which she and Nih are doing
smile.gif

Can't believe we're almost done T_T
Such sweat and blood and tears XD

Jei said:
HELL YES! =3
Each passed day is one day closer to the start of the tests... I've even wrote a game schedule so - hopefully - nothing goes wrong @_@~

Well, I hope nothing goes wrong too. The faster the testers play and notice the errors, the faster the patch will be released and the quicker the testers can get on the second patch! XD

I do wish you luck though, Jei, you tend to have bad luck with endings XDDDD

QUOTE(farsi7 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:18 PM)
Hey there! I just wanted to say that I am super excited for this project, and I can't wait to see a finished patch! From what the screenshots show it looks like it's going great
smile.gif
. I'm a big TokiMemo fan but my inability to learn any language besides English kind of impedes on my ability to play
tongue.gif
. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!! It's positive support that keeps us going
smile.gif

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ha he talks that much?

is he gonna say the bullcrap that the other junior said like "isn't it bad to be late to a date?" dude just be happy i'm willing to spend more than 2 minutes with ur creepy butt ugh!!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
ha he talks that much?

is he gonna say the bullcrap that the other junior said like "isn't it bad to be late to a date?" dude just be happy i'm willing to spend more than 2 minutes with ur creepy butt ugh!!

Haha, they all say that, there's a script specifically for that that each of them have XD

There are also accidental kissing scripts...

I actually like Hikami, not his speech, but he's very nice to look at.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
they all say exactly that? u mean in the second one?

cause in the first one i dated a lot and only purple hair guy said something like, "aww u're late, then u'll have to spend more time with me at the end" see that's cute

"isn't it bad" is complaining before it even started lol

yeah i'm gonna have to relook at the walkthrough to see what that accidental kiss affects exactly, i think the number of dates u need, im not sure if it affects the ending though

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
ioukta said:
they all say exactly that? u mean in the second one?

cause in the first one i dated a lot and only purple hair guy said something like, "aww u're late, then u'll have to spend more time with me at the end" see that's cute

"isn't it bad" is complaining before it even started lolThat's Madoka Kijyou right at ya~ I love his kansai-ben, it's pleasant to listen to his talk

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
I am going to be bald!! I tried 3 time to get Kazuma ending but there is always someone else in third year who surpass him! I don't know if it's a bug but come on 3 time in a row is making me feel depressed >_<

The last time, I even dated him since the first year and laways made him Valentine chocolate then in third year his "love" go down with time :wtf:! I began to feel sad when all the girls came to snatch away the guys including Kazuma. Tamachan even said : "sorry" to my heroine cause she knew about her feeling =_='

Fortunally, there was Tendou who came to "save" my heroine from lonelyness and kinda felt that he should've been included in the guys and not be optional at all, he such a sweet heart. He kinda a mix beteween Kazuma and Kiyio ^^

I am going to try again to get Kazuma ending but this time I will not meet the other guys if not necessary >_>

13wildroses

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jei said:
ioukta said:
yeah i'm gonna have to relook at the walkthrough to see what that accidental kiss affects exactly, i think the number of dates u need, im not sure if it affects the ending though
I believe it does change the ending dialogue... and of course, the number of times you need to date drops from about 25 to 15, meaning you can pretty much have a guy into tokimeki state in three months and three weeks (of course, not taking into account obligatory club activities or holidays).

Yup, what Jei said.
smile.gif
The dialogue of 2 of the love route endings basically depend on who you got the accidental kiss with, Ending 2 is if you had the accidental kiss with the guy you're going after, and Ending 1 if you had it with another guy (I think). I think his response to when you ask him about kissing after a date changes, too, depending on if you had your accidental kiss with him or not.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, please try to stay on topic, I don't want to have to lock this topic until the patch release
sad.gif
You're free to go to the site and talk in the chat section or the chatroom, but it's hard for me to reply to posts when they stray in many directions
frown.gif

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Hey people, please try to stay on topic, I don't want to have to lock this topic until the patch release
sad.gif
You're free to go to the site and talk in the chat section or the chatroom, but it's hard for me to reply to posts when they stray in many directions
frown.gif
Don't you see what you did, my girl?! You have just scared everyone out of this topic, now what are we gonna do?!
rofl2.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
Don't you see what you did, my girl?! You have just scared everyone out of this topic, now what are we gonna do?!
rofl2.gif

Ahahaha, I noticed that too XD
I wasn't telling them to stop posting, just to stay on-topic because going far off topic is a bit of a no-no in the forums(A mod was telling me about it, which is why I had to get the thread back on topic)
If it helps, I'm three guys away from being done with the Sports Festival folder, then it's just the rest of Masaki's scripts(About ten small ones and half of a long one) and the Culture Festival after that and two guys' Culture Festival scripts are already done.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry, Phoenix. >_<
And haha, yeah, I noticed that the thread has been quite for a few days. o.o Maybe we can just bring the topics to the website and start talking about it there? I guess we need someone to start the topic at the site first, before people start posting over there.
Btw, thank you for the Japanese links, Phoenix and ioukta. :)

phoenixgoddess27 said:
If it helps, I'm three guys away from being done with the Sports Festival folder, then it's just the rest of Masaki's scripts(About ten small ones and half of a long one) and the Culture Festival after that and two guys' Culture Festival scripts are already done.
Woo, good news! Sadly, my major exam is just a month away, so I am trying not to touch TMGS2 until it finishes. ;A; Gokurosama deshita, Phoenix!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk