ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GRIMMJOW?

No wonder why I love him. He put a hole through that bitch wench Rukia.
biggrin.gif

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ha join the club

Always gets in trouble always has to have people save her butt no awesome power talks with a guys voice nu huh she shouldnt be that big in the series she annoys me too

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suji said:
GRIMMJOW?

biggrin.gif

I'm not a Rukia fan either, I want to push her from a cliff and get it over with.
No one would save her, they'd be busy saving me from falling over the cliff from swooning XD

lilin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? I don't see Rukia as a damsel in distress type of person.

I'm still not updated though. Either way, I like her. My least favorite in Bleach would be Orihime. >_>

I better update myself soon. I haven't read Naruto much either. Work stresses me out that I just want to sleep after I get home from work.

@phoenixgoddess How did you start studying Japanese? I'm planning to learn the language myself with the help of the net. So much Japanese games that I want to play but I don't like playing games I don't understand. I easily get bored.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilin08 said:
Really? I don't see Rukia as a damsel in distress type of person.

I'm still not updated though. Either way, I like her. My least favorite in Bleach would be Orihime. >_>

I better update myself soon. I haven't read Naruto much either. Work stresses me out that I just want to sleep after I get home from work.

@phoenixgoddess How did you start studying Japanese? I'm planning to learn the language myself with the help of the net. So much Japanese games that I want to play but I don't like playing games I don't understand. I easily get bored.

I don't like Orihime, either, but I don't really like half naked women in anime/manga, it gives guys more reasons to degrade us.

Well, I started learning from Japanese text books on grammar and verbs, then I moved up to getting a private teacher, but she ended up going to Japan eventually
frown.gif

So I continued my studies on my own, getting more Japanese books, Rosetta Stone(Dunno why) and learning Kanji with an online Kanji dictionary. Took years, but it was worth it
smile.gif

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berrypanic said:
Suji said:
GRIMMJOW?

biggrin.gif

Rukia hate? wow, now THAT'S something I don't see often.
BLEHHEHEHHH!! XD I'm surprised. Unless that's sarcasm. >_> But yeah.. One of my guy friends--freaking LOVES her.

I don't see the appeal at all. X( NAGNAGNAGTIGHTWAD is all I think of when I see her.

I don't even like Orihime. XD Soo.. yeah.. I'm uninterested in Bleach. Really repetitive to me too.

lilin~ She doesn't seem to be the type to be a "damsel in distress," so to speak, because of her lackadaisical and serious personality, but bleh.. Seemed like it was forever for them to save her from getting executed or something. (Maybe because Adult Swim would freaking replay those episodes over and over and I happened to catch it then.)

phoenix~ Hahaha, yeah. I'll save you from falling off the cliff! (Unless I'm swooning too. Then we both need saving.)

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jei: Yeah!
biggrin.gif
Yesterday I heard Koyasu for the first time in Ouran, and he sounds so much different! It shows that he's a professional voice actor.
smile.gif

I liked Rukia, though it's true I was annoyed how could she have been so pwn'd in the first episode, once you see what she can do in the Arrancar arc. And I don't think it was ever explained, right? It was just a way how to begin the series, with no real thoughts about how will it be in the future/like so many things have changed, it feels different from the first eps/.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
'A' Yeah, I rarely see Rukia-hate too. To me, she was just some serious character who didn't have many expressions, lol. I stopped watching Bleach a long time ago and never really had a favourite character but I did like Hitsugaya a bit. Kenpachi is quite nice too, lol.

lilin08 said:
A friend gave me this website: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ik2r-myr/kanji/kanji1a.htm
I am using it now to learn Kanji. Hope it helps.
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
'A' Yeah, I rarely see Rukia-hate too. To me, she was just some serious character who didn't have many expressions, lol. I stopped watching Bleach a long time ago and never really had a favourite character but I did like Hitsugaya a bit. Kenpachi is quite nice too, lol.

lilin08 said:
A friend gave me this website: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ik2r-myr/kanji/kanji1a.htm
I am using it now to learn Kanji. Hope it helps.
smile.gif

These are the dictionaries I use.

http://www.jlpt-kanji.com/
To improve my Kanji and

http://jisho.org/words/
For words I'm not used to seeing, it also displays Kanji and information on each Kanji symbol.

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
Since we're talking about Otome game, here is one that I know since years ago but it has never been translated. It's on ps 2 : Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 4

It's a j-rpg with a dating system and multiple endings
happy.gif

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Suji said:
Berrypanic said:
Suji said:
GRIMMJOW?

biggrin.gif

Rukia hate? wow, now THAT'S something I don't see often.
BLEHHEHEHHH!! XD I'm surprised. Unless that's sarcasm. >_> But yeah.. One of my guy friends--freaking LOVES her.

I don't see the appeal at all. X( NAGNAGNAGTIGHTWAD is all I think of when I see her.

I don't even like Orihime. XD Soo.. yeah.. I'm uninterested in Bleach. Really repetitive to me too.

lilin~ She doesn't seem to be the type to be a "damsel in distress," so to speak, because of her lackadaisical and serious personality, but bleh.. Seemed like it was forever for them to save her from getting executed or something. (Maybe because Adult Swim would freaking replay those episodes over and over and I happened to catch it then.)

phoenix~ Hahaha, yeah. I'll save you from falling off the cliff! (Unless I'm swooning too. Then we both need saving.)

No, I was serious xD the fandom worships her, it get's really annoying. She is the second most popular character, actually (the first is Hitsugaya).
However I actually like orihime a lot: she is a sweet, mature, caring girl which only fault is... not killing people? seriously? :|. The absurd hate make me like her more, lol.

Now Phoenix sama: if you don't like half naked girls in your manga Bleach isn't for you, every girl has F cup and shows a lot of skin xD (and THEN is when you notice that Bleach only has three types of characters: Hot chicks, Bishie boys and others).

... I used to be a big Bleach fangirl but I got bored xD same thing with Naruto. Maybe I'll finish them when they end.

Walina: I think I saw that RPG before!

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berrypanic said:
No, I was serious xD the fandom worships her, it get's really annoying. She is the second most popular character, actually (the first is Hitsugaya).
However I actually like orihime a lot: she is a sweet, mature, caring girl which only fault is... not killing people? seriously? :|. The absurd hate make me like her more, lol.

Now Phoenix sama: if you don't like half naked girls in your manga Bleach isn't for you, every girl has F cup and shows a lot of skin xD (and THEN is when you notice that Bleach only has three types of characters: Hot chicks, Bishie boys and others).

... I used to be a big Bleach fangirl but I got bored xD same thing with Naruto. Maybe I'll finish them when they end.

Walina: I think I saw that RPG before!

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
Fel said:
Walina: Wow, what a coincidence, I discovered the series just few days ago, and am considering watching the anime/OAVs/movie.
smile.gif
Unfortnaly, for most of them they're not complete and are much more like a teaser to my taste than anything else since you don't see much about the story. Though, I saw the anime of the first, it was okay but it was less darker than the manga.

Maybe, you will be more lucky than me if you can read japanese
tongue.gif

About Bleach and Naruto : Il iked them when they came out, it was enterntaining and refreshing but both dispointed me with time. First, it was Naruto, I was sick of Sasuske and Orichimaru arc. About Bleach, I kept reading it but not with the same passion since the story was not good because we will never know why really Aizen wanted so much to be able to meet the "King" and be able to kill him. Aizen also was a boring person, always thinking being the most inteligent and powerful guy in the whole world =_=

That's how, I began One piece, which could not be loved at first for its art but the story and the whole cast of heroes is really interesting and entertaining. One thing, you will hardly notice usually with anime and manga is how heroes evolve and not just the main character also you will laugh a lot and there aren't a lot of trash episode. My favorite character is Sanji, he is a gentleman type ^^

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm uninterested in either Bleach, Naruto or One Piece at all... o_o;;

The only one I've standed watching some is Naruto, but it was running on TV and I beared up to the episode 50's before quitting. It has appealing characters but the story really does not interest me, and I guess the same could be said of Bleach, even though I haven't watch or read it yet.
Although I've read the two first volumes of One Piece, absolutely nothing captivated me, so I quit.

I believe the only big and traditional Shounen Jump series which I've actually watched it all was Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya. Again, only because they were on TV, but I don't bear any fan lust over both of these anime nowdays.

...Aaaannd we're drifting off-topic
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3