to the person who sent me the pm...........

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you know who you are.
why not have the front to address me on the public forum and tell me here to "STFU"?
really if you don't like my posts please feel free to put me on ignore, it's there for a reason.
i couldn't care less whether you read my posts or not but you have shown clearly you have nothing of use to add to the forum with a post count of 0.
rofl2.gif

but i am honoured you broke your forum cherry so to speak by sending me a pm just to tell me i'm "annoying as fuck".
wow really your words slay me.
rofl2.gif

feel free now to go about your day, this is all.
rolleyes.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snap!

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
you know who you are.
why not have the front to address me on the public forum and tell me here to "STFU"?
really if you don't like my posts please feel free to put me on ignore, it's there for a reason.
i couldn't care less whether you read my posts or not but you have shown clearly you have nothing of use to add to the forum with a post count of 0.
rofl2.gif

but i am honoured you broke your forum cherry so to speak by sending me a pm just to tell me i'm "annoying as fuck".
wow really your words slay me.
rofl2.gif

feel free now to go about your day, this is all.
rolleyes.gif
i think sed person is intimidated because you are a female, and when guys dont see real talking females for a while (too busy on a comp, playing games, looking at pr0n, ect.) the male intimidates the female or calls them names. (obviously)

any way, take it as a compliment that someone has a virtual crush on you, soley based on the fact that you are a member of the oppisite sex.
happy.gif

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
And I'll do it again!

PM SENT

There!
That'll teach you to post stuff in a public forum!

Oh, and my post count is not 0, wtf are you talking about?

Now, you just wait until the donkey I sent to your house arrives! (it's one of those exploding donkeys, plus it is infected with The Plague)

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
And I'll do it again!

PM SENT

There!
That'll teach you to post stuff in a public forum!

Oh, and my post count is not 0, wtf are you talking about?

Now, you just wait until the donkey I sent to your house arrives! (it's one of those exploding donkeys, plus it is infected with The Plague)
l o fucking l

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
strider and cubin no offence taken and this was me just saying what i needed to say in public because i having nothing to hide. this is the reason i posted the thread in the first place.
modshroom128 i think you are quite right. wimmens of my age are supposed to be tied to the sink n making babies and stuffs.
laugh.gif
i mean how dear we have something to say. LOL how dare we read stuff n shit and then post that stuff and be informative.
i forgot that "the man" is right and that said man is supposed to not be argurued with i should know my place in life.
ok itech you made me laugh so i took you off iggy. you may now commence with sending the donkey and pm.
rofl2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
rofl2.gif
I suspect the guy registered as a new user only to send you the PM. Wow. Not only is he too scared to tell you off here in the open, he doesn't even want to say it in person. Loser.
nyanya.gif

Alert the mods, it's IP banning time
happy.gif

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rofl2.gif

I suspect the guy registered as a new user only to send you the PM. Wow. Not only is he too scared to tell you off here in the open, he doesn't even want to say it in person. Loser.
nyanya.gif

Alert the mods, it's IP banning time
happy.gif
it seems like i'm having it from n00bs all around today
laugh.gif

but if people think i'm going to stop:-
posting facts or stating the bloody obvious
asking questions
asking people to not speculate on stuff they know nothing about
defending other people

then they have another things coming.
seems like i have a bunch of trolls.
rofl2.gif

everyone is entitled to have their say but when they are wrong or missinformed or just being a twat then of course someone will jump in.
wink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
asking questions
defending other people
...but that's exactly what the Internet is all about
laugh.gif

On all other counts: Go, shelleeson!!!
grog.gif

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
asking questions
defending other people
...but that's exactly what the Internet is all about
laugh.gif

On all other counts: Go, shelleeson!!!
grog.gif
i know veho but the trouble is this particular forum hasn't put up a disclaimer to protect themselves.
now i know it's the internet but people do take the information from this forum and use it to their own advantage and i'm sure there have been people who have said "well i saw it on gbatemp.net"
can you see what i'm saying here. there should be something in the rules because right now it just leaves the forum wide open.
frown.gif

also people need to realise that things aren't always as they are led to believe.
rolleyes.gif

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no freaky it wasn't you but he did decide to totally break his forum cherry by agreeing with another one of my trolls in the wii update thread.
rolleyes.gif

shame how i was so wrong, 2 words can mean so much.
see people you too can try and be an asset to the forum by writing the words "i agree"
rofl2.gif

he wounded me, i shall now go and lie down and recover.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)