Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
9 months is not that much...

9 months is a lot of time,it's the time you've been on GBAtemp.
grog.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Daniel, the reason 9 months is a long time for me is because in 9 months a lot can happen. I had to go though a good load of stuff with her, so it is kinda important to me.

BTW, Isaac, I've never heard that band before, it's very different to what I usually listen to, do you have the translation of the lyrics?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah let's see... (none of these from experience yar)...

Lots of casual sex (with both genders preferably)
Lots of alcohol (preferably straight aka straight voda etc)
Lots of really soppy movies complete with ice cream and massive bags of crisps and loads of chocolate (this one possibly for girls only)

And then, exactly a month of the break up, make sure that you're looking hotter than ever with your hotter than hot new partner, and then "accidentally" bump into the ex while they look minging =)
I hope you're a girl. If you're not ... well, fuck me then!

[EDIT:] That didn't come out right ...

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I might be in need of a few after finishing something thats over 9 months old lol.
Not totally sure if it's done for, but after that person refused to talk to me it looks like it.
Do you guys do anything special?
Lets see what you people come up withÂ
tongue.gif

RDF
Get a castration. You'll wonder what you were trying to get over in the blink of an eye. Or the... clip of a shear.

RayorDragonFall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho, yeah that's what I've been thinking.
There's been trouble for a while now. "You-know-who" didn't treat me too well and the day before yesterday we ended up arguing over msn at something like 2 am XD. She's grounded so it kinda sucks I only get to talk to her over msn
frown.gif

Omg shes online!
rofl2.gif

Edit: iTech, what did you mean with that?
ph34r.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll never take her ovaries alivvve!

As for the relationship dealie, start lookin' for new guys. You'll be surprised at how exciting the "new life" is.

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to ruin my non-existant reputation here but really. I was cheated on and ditched after an 8 month, then cheated on in the next relationship that is still going because I forgave her. I got over the 8 month relationship in 1-2 weeks. Now I know you're wondering how that ruins my reputation? Well my suggestion is going to ruin it... Smoke a shit load of weed and play a lot of games with your friends who do smoke, or alone, because you're giggley either way and it's easy to irritate people on starcraft over bnet when you're high and incapable of doing map settings maps. My main point is though drugs are bad,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yes, Here are the translations, or is it a trantlation ?
anyway:

A hope in mind
is secret, and
a worn out smile reflects
in a mirror.
Bad dreams
go right away and
the world was destroyed
when I woke up.
We eat the dirt.
Make up meanings.
Seduce the reasons.
Maintain the intellect.
Want madly,
embrace the solitude tightly
and the memories I never forget.
A profile I never forget.

Write the facing time
with the fragments.
Save them and pile up
their first cries of births.
Devote myself solely
to writing to figure out
the changing prediction.
Ones who changed by it.
False name and a careless face
echoes right before my eyes.
Words of disqualification.
Will they reach me?
I see the end now.
Let's go home.

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if you're going to begin listening to screamo, mind you as that is the literal genre for isaac's music. You should look into Idiot Pilot first, most screamo bands are local indie kids that want to be famous but their band sucks, so you need to look into the roots. Idiot Pilot, Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada, Fear Before The March of Flames, Casey Jones, etc.

If you're looking for not so screamy but still AMAZING talented bands, I will suggest 1 band and 1 band only. At The Drive In.

RayorDragonFall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol ok, first is I think I can do this without having to ask for weed lol.
Second, thanks for all your suggestions Emu! Ill try to check out At The Drive In asap.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well emu... screamo and emo are very much the same...
QUOTE said:
  * Q: What really makes Emo, then?

A: For one, it can't be mainstream. Emo is a subgenre of punk, making it inherently DIY. If a band is mainstream (a record label is a controlling factor in the creative process), it really isn't Emo, no matter what sort of music they play. Emo bands don't get dressing rooms at concerts that are sponsored by Ford, they aren't going to be this Tuesday's musical guest on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
I've realised it's hard to describe exactly what makes a band Emo, but I can tell you that the lyrics are usually fairly poetic. If it's very, very loud, and the lyrics resemble something that a poet should be reading at Open Mic Night in a SoHo coffee shop, it's probably Emo. And, when I say loud, the vocals sound akin to the painful screams of a woman being repeatedly sodomized with a candlestick. If you think I'm way off when I say that, I say: look no further than a great lot of Palatka's music, and, of course, Pg. 99, who I simply cannot mention enough.

* Q: Well what about The Used and Thursday? Are they Screamo?

A: No. Screamo is merely another word for Emo. They are synonymous.
-- youdontknowemo.tk

But anyway, screamo, emo.. they're a good band! and makes me feel happy, just because of the sad sad screaming... it makes me feel like if i am in a warm room (title of the song)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh yeah, as some have said, and you too, Don't do drugs, it will make it worse (in my oppinion)... and just going out to one night stands and shit won't make it better either...
(to be honest (and this might sound shallow) I was happy to hear that my girlfriend didn't have sex with anyone before me... she got dumped for NOT wanting it...(what a jerk (but lucky me)))...

so, what I think, is that the less people one has had sex with, the better it will feel for the partner.... and the better the relationship might be... (just speculations though)

bleargh... im just babbling away...

RayorDragonFall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, Isaac, dont feel bad.
As it looks now, shes acting/behaving like nothing happened. Got pretty pissed off but I had to leave. Im ready to finish it if she plays about with me again, I wont take anymore crap from her.
Also Isaac, she lived quite a while in Sweden. Are swedes so closed generally? I never know whats going on in her mind, its a bit creepy XD.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im not particularly an "emo" fan....

...in fact you could say I hate it.

but...

At the drive in are amazing - relationship of command = one of the best albums EVARRRRR!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu