bought this at my local flea market for $5
QWrIsUl.jpg

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work well? I've heard so many mixed reviews of third party imitation console/PC gamepads.
for my purposes it works fine (which is emulators with the occasional stepmania.) the only thing i have some trouble is the abxy buttons as you need to press on them not to hard but a light push won't regester at times. other than that i really don't have a problem even with the clicky noise you hear when you press the middle of the dpad which to alot of people irritates them

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's been a while since I posted here, so here we go:

IMG_20150715_201351[1].jpg
IMG_20150715_202007[1].jpg
IMG_20150715_202029[1].jpg
IMG_20150715_203617[1].jpg
:yay:

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I recently got a PSP 1000 and dual MicroSD memory card adaptor for it as well ^_^ So many games so much hacking!
I wonder, does the dual memory card adapter works well and is fiable?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Did you get that poutine from Popeyes? I love their poutine, n****.
Nope, it was from "Chez Lily" or "Lily's" in english. I swear, their food is fantastic! Gross, but worth the cardiac attack :yay:

Reactions: ComeTurismO

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have been using it for about a week now and thus far been working amazing! I am even using two different MicroSD cards (32GB Class 10 and 16GB Class 2, the only two I have right now.) with no speed problems nor anything else. I am even playing Type-0 without a single problem.

mar789

Master Italian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I've had mine for over a year or two at this point and have hundreds of hours on it. I find it works just as good as any official memory card. The only problem I have with it is if you go into the higher amounts of memory it takes a couple seconds to load the games on the home screen. I have two 64GB cards in mine and it's just a little slow on loading, so I assume if you went lower you wouldn't have that problem.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Traded a bunch of 3DS and DS games as well as exchange the 8GB and got my 64GB card for the PSTV.

It's gonna have a ton of games installed. ^_^

Oh, I also bought a physical copy of Loco Roco for PSP (the voucher remaining was £1.50 and I bought it with it).

loco365

Trophies
XP
:yay:
That looks fucking delicious. I love poutines myself, Costco and New York Fries have the best ones IMO.

I just finally got a GC adapter for my Wii U, and I found it also works on Dolphin, so I'll be playing some more GameCube on my computer once I replace it!

Edit: Oh, hey, 4000 posts.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought myself a red DS Lite with an R4 card, great condition, off eBay for a mere £23.51. I was going to buy a few DS games from CEX, notably Castlevania Portait Of Ruin, but I figured that instead of spending £30 on 4 games I could spent about the same getting ALL the games :D From what I understand the R4 was a decent enough card by the end, and this saves time figuring out how to hack my 3DS, if such a thing is even possible. This saves me the hassle of tracking down rare and expensive titles like Order Of Ecclesia or The World Ends With You, both of which are borderline impossible to acquire around here. Any quick pointers on using the R4 card? I had a Cyclo DS Evo back in the DS Lite days, is there any major difference?

I also took a chunk out of my savings to renew my SIA security badges. Kind of necessary given that I can't work without them. Pain in the arse having to spend over £300 just for the right to keep my job, but needs must I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg