blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My inner nerd is screaming
IMG_0053.JPG
Edit: my inner photographer is crying at the low quality of the photo...
Anyways Robotech Macross Saga Complete and Stargate SG1 Complete Collection

Last edited by blindseer,

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i use plex to stream to my chromecast :), works perfect! Kodi is great, but not with a chromecast, you're better of using an android TV or AppleTV2 jailbreaked and XBMC on it, or the Windows 8.1 in a box setups :) if you want to use Kodi.

For some reason, I've never liked Plex. I think it's from it being paid software seemingly at random.
I also never got around to jailbreaking my ATV2.

The Chromecast was 20 bucks and it worked with my phone and Android tablet. It is easy enough for my girlfriend to use with Kodi, so it'll do until I get around to making something better.

Reactions: DjoeN

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
For some reason, I've never liked Plex. I think it's from it being paid software seemingly at random.
I also never got around to jailbreaking my ATV2.

The Chromecast was 20 bucks and it worked with my phone and Android tablet. It is easy enough for my girlfriend to use with Kodi, so it'll do until I get around to making something better.
Yupz, i use plex non paid, missing some options but it'll do for me till i have setup my RPi2 as full automatic usenet downloader (SickRage/Couchpotato/SabNZBD+) and mediacentre (Kodi) (there are a few hickups i need to overcome, before it's fully working.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a job interview on Monday! [emoji14]
Son, a job isn't something you get: It's something that takes your life away from you. [emoji14]

Joking aside, good luck! I unexpectedly got fired yesterday immediately after coming back from vacation, so I'm in desperate need of finding interviews myself right now. :(

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Son, a job isn't something you get: It's something that takes your life away from you. [emoji14]

Joking aside, good luck! I unexpectedly got fired yesterday immediately after coming back from vacation, so I'm in desperate need of finding interviews myself right now. :(
I'm so sorry to hear you got fired! :(

Thanks for ruining my day. :(

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's some things you shouldn't use outside of EOF, and there's some thing you shouldn't use at all. :angry:
I know, lmao. I was talking to someone on my status with caps and the 2 DAY format, forgot to turn it off and posted it there. Sorry for being a nuisance. :)

*posted it there as in used my caps here

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went gameboy hunting
e9206f85a3ed952b416f9e1a3b2a18ea.jpg

Also got some new shirts, one of which I ordered and knew what I was getting, the other two were mystery shirts. Actually really like the mystery shirts I got!
e35291582ba91577265e50530cb6f70a.jpg

^ this is the shirt I knew I was getting. I adore it.

0d3052e1a7341a4136e2976e9d778b1b.jpg

This mystery shirt was a pleasant surprise. Really funny, I like it.

843eced98df85549f635d461199753c2.jpg

This one was also a pleasant surprise, as a Goonies fan~

D

Deleted User

I just got back from the Calgary Stampede, we got this picture of me, my sister and my dad on the Crazy Mouse.
Pf7KbMU.jpg
Obviously not the best picture of me, but uh... Should I post it on the Temper pics thread?

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got back from the Calgary Stampede, we got this picture of me, my sister and my dad on the Crazy Mouse.
Pf7KbMU.jpg
Obviously not the best picture of me, but uh... Should I post it on the Temper pics thread?
Your sister looks like a 30 something year old man with her beard and sunglasses...
;)

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pf7KbMU.jpg
This photo is TOOOOOO cute. Lovely family :wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii