Things to do when you're bored with nothing?

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I get bored, I just watch TV. Usually would be studying, working, painting or playing Atari 7800/2600, but when none of this satisfies me I turn on the TV and watch a movie.

On the other hand, I also find very interesting Trolling people on Facebook's groups. Usually Art Related Groups, when someone posts shit claiming to be art, I just go to their posts and behave like an idiot just to see their reactions to my mean comments. I tend to say: "Oh, I wonder what will happen if I tell this or that" sort of like a gambling game, when you expect certain reactions and you wait and see if you were right or wrong.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my. Doesn’t seem like you’ve ever had a job before. Not so sure you would be recommending dumb things like that if you did.
Bro-dude.....your level of assumption only makes an ass out of yourself. On top of that, it's not stupid to call customer service. You apparently have the uncanny ability to not comprehend what you're reading and the inability to have a command over English language to put your thoughts into words. Little did you know (and I know that for a fact), when a company states "Love it or your money back!", I'm going to grab them by the pussy for making that statement.

I tried a DiGiorno pizza and I hated it. I called customer service and told them how much I disliked their product and spoke the vice-president of Nestlé (which basically owns DiGiorno) and was told I could have a coupon for another pizza. I told them, "I'd rather eat cardboard with ketchup." She was sorry to hear that and, because this is Nestlé, they have other products besides DiGiorno pizza, so she offered to give me two coupons for Buitoni pasta, which I accepted.

Essentially, I paid for one pizza, but got two free packages of pasta, which equates to one free bag of pasta (just in case you can't maths, I looked out for you) when everything was said and done.

TL;DR: for those who didn't need a schooling on "when acting a fool goes wrong", if someone makes a claim, hold them accountable for what they've said or done. Say "100% guaranteed or your money back!" on your product? Take that bet.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Bro-dude.....your level of assumption only makes an ass out of yourself. On top of that, it's not stupid to call customer service. You apparently have the uncanny ability to not comprehend what you're reading and the inability to have a command over English language to put your thoughts into words. Little did you know (and I know that for a fact), when a company states "Love it or your money back!", I'm going to grab them by the pussy for making that statement.

I tried a DiGiorno pizza and I hated it. I called customer service and told them how much I disliked their product and spoke the vice-president of Nestlé (which basically owns DiGiorno) and was told I could have a coupon for another pizza. I told them, "I'd rather eat cardboard with ketchup." She was sorry to hear that and, because this is Nestlé, they have other products besides DiGiorno pizza, so she offered to give me two coupons for Buitoni pasta, which I accepted.

Essentially, I paid for one pizza, but got two free packages of pasta, which equates to one free bag of pasta (just in case you can't maths, I looked out for you) when everything was said and done.

TL;DR: for those who didn't need a schooling on "when acting a fool goes wrong", if someone makes a claim, hold them accountable for what they've said or done. Say "100% guaranteed or your money back!" on your product? Take that bet.
I do that sometimes, if a big ass company says something big when marketing, they BETTER keep their word!:P For example, couple years back, a store here said that they had the lowest prices and if you showed them that somewhere else the same product was cheaper, you would get it at that cheaper price, but they didn't specify too much, so there was a loophole I found. Went and got a bunch of parts to build one of my computers, store price was 1200€, but there is a site for shops in Greece that has almost all products from all stores in the country and sorted by price, so using that I found a store halfway across the country that has the exact same stuff I was getting for 760€. Needless to say, they were really salty and withdrew the slogan from that specific store the next day!:rofl2:

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ff1hgQb1qAU?si=tl3F_o8i9cG8e2D_ this is how you should emulate