Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
theatrythem.png
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is releasing in North America on the 16th September 2014. To celebrate the occasion Square Enix are releasing a special collector's edition shown in the above image limited to just 5000 sets.

The Collector's Edition Includes:

Nintendo 3DS™ Collector’s Pouch
An exclusive, limited edition Nintendo 3DS™ Collector's Pouch

5-track THEATRHYTHM REMIX CD
"THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL - REMIX SELECTIONS" Music CD (5 tracks)

20-track BEST OF THEATRHYTHM CD
An exclusive collection of songs from the 221 tracks featured in THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL, "THE BEST OF THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL" Music CD (20 tracks).

5 Premium CollectaCards
Exclusive set of five Premium, limited edition cards, based on the popular CollectaCard designs of the game. Enter the password on the card into the game to get the in-game version of that CollectaCard!

:arrow:Order Online Only

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've been playing this (in japanese) for a while and I'm honestly impressed. The new quest mode is awesome and the lack of tracks in the vanilla version is nicely made up for - 220+ songs from 25 games and only a few of those f***ing EMSes. Also, lots of new characters, including some personal favourites (Lenna, Laguna, Jecht, Noel). This game has shown me quite a lot of beautiful FF tunes I hadn't known thus far (mainly from FFT, XII, and Dissidia). I'm waiting for the english version.

Reactions: T-hug

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been considering getting the first game. Should I just forget about it and wait for Curtain Call to be released?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've been playing this (in japanese) for a while and I'm honestly impressed. The new quest mode is awesome and the lack of tracks in the vanilla version is nicely made up for - 220+ songs from 25 games and only a few of those f***ing EMSes. Also, lots of new characters, including some personal favourites (Lenna, Laguna, Jecht, Noel). This game has shown me quite a lot of beautiful FF tunes I hadn't known thus far (mainly from FFT, XII, and Dissidia). I'm waiting for the english version.
Same here. Very nice game. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive