Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call gets a Collector's Edition

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by T-hug, Jun 3, 2014.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    theatrythem.png

The Collector's Edition Includes:

Nintendo 3DS™ Collector’s Pouch
    An exclusive, limited edition Nintendo 3DS™ Collector's Pouch

5-track THEATRHYTHM REMIX CD
    "THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL - REMIX SELECTIONS" Music CD (5 tracks)

20-track BEST OF THEATRHYTHM CD
    An exclusive collection of songs from the 221 tracks featured in THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL, "THE BEST OF THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL" Music CD (20 tracks).

5 Premium CollectaCards
    Exclusive set of five Premium, limited edition cards, based on the popular CollectaCard designs of the game. Enter the password on the card into the game to get the in-game version of that CollectaCard!

:arrow:Order Online Only

2. Naridar

Naridar Excelsior!

Oct 26, 2008
    Hungary
    I've been playing this (in japanese) for a while and I'm honestly impressed. The new quest mode is awesome and the lack of tracks in the vanilla version is nicely made up for - 220+ songs from 25 games and only a few of those f***ing EMSes. Also, lots of new characters, including some personal favourites (Lenna, Laguna, Jecht, Noel). This game has shown me quite a lot of beautiful FF tunes I hadn't known thus far (mainly from FFT, XII, and Dissidia). I'm waiting for the english version.

T-hug likes this.
  3. assassinz

assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

Mar 17, 2003
    United States
    The Internet
    I've been considering getting the first game. Should I just forget about it and wait for Curtain Call to be released?

4. Naridar

Naridar Excelsior!

Oct 26, 2008
    Hungary
    Wait for curtain call. The original is lacking in both content and features.

5. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Jan 28, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Same here. Very nice game. =)