Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok something new for the Tempcast 11 (thats if I'm still on it), basically what we're doing is a "Top Five Worst Games of the Month" every month, where erm we tell you what is voted as the worst games.

So here is a list of some games that I fount to be pretty bad and YOU the public PM me with what you think is the worse of the lot and the top 5 will be announced on Tempcast 11 in some kind of humourous way. Feel free to suggest one of your own:

DS #2065: Bratz: Super Babyz (USA) DS #2020: Bratz: Super Babyz (Europe) DS #2012: Bratz: Super Babyz (Europe) (How many fucking versions?)
DS #2057: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Circle of Spies (Europe)
DS #2056: Tigerz (Europe)
DS #2055: SpongeBob's: Atlantis Squarepantis (Europe)
DS #2044: FIFA Street 3 (USA) DS #2033: FIFA Street 3 (Europe)
DS #2039: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (Europe) DS #1992: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles (USA)
DS #2034: Godzilla Unleashed (Europe)
DS #2022: Simple DS Series Vol. 32: The Zombie Crisis (Japan)
DS #2013: Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invader (Europe)
DS #2010: Miami Nights: Singles in the City (Europe)
DS #2009: Sea Monsters - A Prehistoric Adventure (Europe)
DS #2006: Hot Wheels - Beat That! (UK)
DS #2005: Arctic Tale (UK)
DS #2003: Pet Pals Animal Doctor (USA)
DS #2000: Puppy Palace (USA)
DS #1999: Paws & Claws: Pet Resort (USA)
DS #1995: My Horse and Me (USA)
DS #1993: Spiderwick Chronicles (USA)
DS #1989: I Love Horses (Europe)
DS #1983: I Spy Fun House (Europe)

Please don't say what you think is the worse here, only voted PM'd to me will be counted.

Oh yeah Episode 10 may be posted sometime in the next week.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Hot Wheels - Beat That and Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles IMO was best in this month
tongue.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
azotyp said:
Hot Wheels - Beat That and Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles IMO was best in this month
tongue.gif
Bullshit! Barnyard Blast & Layton were the best!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh I resent Assassin's Creed being tossed on there. You would have to be a shallow pinheaded console gamer living in denial thinking a DS game would have a world like that to hate on the game. It's just not the console game, and if people would get over that fact and play it for what it is, it's a 3D version on a semi-2D field of the old Prince of Persia and handled quite well too.

The rest of the list basically is trash and shows it too...this game though doesn't. I'll admit though it's not worth $30, $20 maybe $25...but not a cent over as it's fairly short with few options, but it's good.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Uhh I resent Assassin's Creed being tossed on there. You would have to be a shallow pinheaded console gamer living in denial thinking a DS game would have a world like that to hate on the game. It's just not the console game, and if people would get over that fact and play it for what it is, it's a 3D version on a semi-2D field of the old Prince of Persia and handled quite well too.

The rest of the list basically is trash and shows it too...this game though doesn't. I'll admit though it's not worth $30, $20 maybe $25...but not a cent over as it's fairly short with few options, but it's good.

I'd have to agree. Assassin's Creed on the DS was a lot more than I expected. (COD anyone?) Handles the platformer genre quite well. It could've been harder though.

Also: February was WAY disappointing. Where's my N+??? Atleast we had one or two good games to pass the time with.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:

I wasn't expecting a fully fledge home console style game, just something that had the right amount of development time and wasn't rushed out.

And who really cares if I put it in there? What difference would it make to your own enjoyment?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Foster's wasn't too horrible, kind of a streamlined collectathon (checks off rooms on the map you finished searching, makes fetchquests go quick) The game is obviously incomplete, due to it's brevity and the fact it keeps displaying the level title "Imaginining" which is ironic cause it's rather unimaginative mutation of words. Mini games are ok to bad, bunch of neat screenshots to unlock, including a very strange screenshot of Madame Foster as a skeleton; which episode is this from ? And of course I'm extremely ashamed of myself for enjoying children shows/games based on shows.

Worst game of Feb, Prof. Layton. Fuck that mess; incredibly irritating characters, dialog, art style, etc. And OH GOODY, multiple choice ! And DOUBLE GOODY, if you make the wrong choice you can never re-earn those lost points, that just murders my motivation to play it. If I liked multiple choice tests, I wouldn't be such an utter utter scholastic failure.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
assasin creed, that game doenst earn that name,
if that game got other name like Greed, it wont get so many fame as it has now
it just another horrible game that is overrated by the game name

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Im wondering did anyone played at least a hour on every game that he thinks is bad, you know 3-5 minutes is not enought to judge title
smile.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
blahman said:
i do hope people have at least tried the games they voted for.

I'm afraid to play any of these games..
The worst should be one of the puppies or horses games.. for the lack of creativity.. I mean.. "Tigerz" at least has something different!
tongue.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
Foster's wasn't too horrible, kind of a streamlined collectathon (checks off rooms on the map you finished searching, makes fetchquests go quick) The game is obviously incomplete, due to it's brevity and the fact it keeps displaying the level title "Imaginining" which is ironic cause it's rather unimaginative mutation of words. Mini games are ok to bad, bunch of neat screenshots to unlock, including a very strange screenshot of Madame Foster as a skeleton; which episode is this from ? And of course I'm extremely ashamed of myself for enjoying children shows/games based on shows.

Worst game of Feb, Prof. Layton. Fuck that mess; incredibly irritating characters, dialog, art style, etc. And OH GOODY, multiple choice ! And DOUBLE GOODY, if you make the wrong choice you can never re-earn those lost points, that just murders my motivation to play it. If I liked multiple choice tests, I wouldn't be such an utter utter scholastic failure.

LOL, a joke? I hope so..

Anyways, Assassin's Creed was ass, twice (pun intended). It was so buggy, when you attack a guy he would scream, but wouldn't fall off the platform. And I fear that there will be an equally bad sequel, because the ending could lead to one.

Tenshigure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
no it wasn't a fucking joke cocksucker !

My, how mature...though I suppose that was why you were having difficulty with the puzzles. May I suggest getting an ad lib book and starting from there?
tongue.gif

As for the 'worst games' of February...save for Assassin's Creed, I'd agree with the majority of that list from the OP. Not that I even bothered playing the '****z' games, but Godzilla & FIFA Street 3 were disappointments to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k