The World ends With You

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SOOO. I borrowed TWEWY from a friend of mine... about three days ago. IT IS AN AWESOME GAME. I get so in to it, and then I'm playing until the wee little hours, and I'm like so freaked about it. =D and of course I'm gonnna talk about it here, so if you are playing the game and don't want any spoilers, I suggest you don't read on any further. [don't think anyone's reading this anyways]

gahh,, I felt so sad for Joshua when the second week ended, I was like T__________TT Because I thought he was a total ass, and couldn't believe that he saved Neku.. Made me sad, cause Neku can be such an asshole and a jerk... And I didn't exactly like Shiki, so to me, it didn't exactly matter when she was used as an entry fee. BUT BUT BUT. what really made me sad was the lollipop guy [don't remember his name] -------------- I LOVE THAT GUY TO PIECES, HOLY SHIT. O____O''' and then he was possessed by the red pin and stuff along with the pinky girl who I also like a lot... AWWWWW.

I haven't finished the game yet, since I'm too weak to go on, so I has to train.. but liek the 'new' Shibuya is making me sad and kind of scared... playing in a pitch dark room with only your Ds on and weird peoples muttering weird stuff to Neku and beat with red eyes... MAKES ME FEEL SCARED LULZ.

AND I WANT RHYME BACK. AND BEAT. CUZ HE'S PROBABLY GONNA DISAPPEARRRRRR... T___________T
-angstmopecrycutemo-

Okay, well after clicking 'submit post', I was wondering, is what I'm doing right? IS it against the rules? I have no idea.... O__O; I is n00b hur hur. If I get kicked out of this site, I will be all sad... ;_;

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
wtf you played a game on a real store bought cart, and not a flashcart?
Just asking to be banned.
Reported.

what, didn't say any of that... [actually can't really understand what exactly you are trying to say to me] didn't buy a cart, didn't buy a flashkart either. o Ao;; Whatever floats your boat. -patpat- but if you've looked at my previous post, I feel flattered. =D

and thank you for that, kinda new, I will try to mark it with the title spoilers. =D

And TWEWY is over rated? dunno about that.. =\ but I can't think of other games that I might really enjoy... maybe Kingdom hearts hur hur. Final Fantasy gets too depressing and complicated, and Mother 3 was kickass.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rabbits_Galore said:
moozxy said:
wtf you played a game on a real store bought cart, and not a flashcart?
Just asking to be banned.
Reported.

what, didn't say any of that... [actually can't really understand what exactly you are trying to say to me] didn't buy a cart, didn't buy a flashkart either. o Ao;; Whatever floats your boat. -patpat- but if you've looked at my previous post, I feel flattered. =D

and thank you for that, kinda new, I will try to mark it with the title spoilers. =D

And TWEWY is over rated? dunno about that.. =\ but I can't think of other games that I might really enjoy... maybe Kingdom hearts hur hur. Final Fantasy gets too depressing and complicated, and Mother 3 was kickass.

I'll tell you since your a nub, he is joking around
smile.gif

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Canon : Lool, sorry about that? o Ao;;

but look at the facts. I AM a noob/newb, and only experience is going to get me further now isn't it? And maybe it's just my personality? Just because your beliefs lean the other way, doesn't mean I have to lean that way to please you. Get over yourself.

@ the other guy =D

Gah, I feel like an idiot? o Ao;;

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
TWEWY is awesome, and Mother 3 is awesome. You win
biggrin.gif
Only regret is they won't be as good second time around I play them aha.

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trolly said:
TWEWY is awesome, and Mother 3 is awesome. You win
biggrin.gif
Only regret is they won't be as good second time around I play them aha.

someone that shares the same opinion =D

Mother 3 is awesome, but I never really did finish it.. I was at around the last boss, then nothing really happened after that =P I got hooked on to PW xD

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TWEWY was such a great game, it's kinda a shame that you only started playing it so recently though. Don't worry the ending was awesome in my opinion, and the game offers loads of re-playability which is great.

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I spent lots of time tryign to COMPLETE the whole thing. Getting all the pins, Getting every single Item.. etce tc. then my DS got stolen. So the end. DX;;

B

ball2012003

Rabbits_Galore said:
I spent lots of time tryign to COMPLETE the whole thing. Getting all the pins, Getting every single Item.. etce tc. then my DS got stolen. So the end. DX;;
that sucks balls
who stole it
was it someone from school if so report it to the principal or something.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o