Gaming The Switch is just annoying me at this point.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
First of I don´t think they´re getting those games from the eshop, most likely stores breaking street date

second, as many have said just don´t watch em"
and how is this nintendo´s fault or the switch´s?

jeez

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
people always get the copies before release becuase store owners dont care lol, so yeah sonic forces and mario odiseey were no from e shop but from retail cartriges.

D

Deleted User

I'm going to be honest. Whenever there is a big game that I am excited for, I completely ignore the internet for at least one week before it is released. Even so much as seeing a spoiler for Super Mario Odyssey would have tainted the experience, as it did for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Just be careful.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People are going to complain of the most superfluous irrelevant things, in the past I would have said "first world problems", but it is several steps further now, the world is just embarrassing lately.

PS: Learn to avoid spoilers! Learn to avoid clicking a "suggested video"! Or perhaps it is impossible to learn self control?

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it's a sign of the quality of the videos you're watching if your suggested videos have the most important point broadcasted on the thumbnail.
If you can piece it all together with a vague image, then I think YouTube isn't the problem. I've seen some of these "problem" thumbnails.. And 9 times out of 10 it's an image already seen that spoils nothing.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not like it's The Good Place, a little spoiler isn't going to ruin things. Hell, if I knew what was going to happen right after I defeat Bowser I'd have made a beeline to the boss fight just for that moment.

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.