OP
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I’d like to say that I’m sorry for not updating NDStation to a new version yet. According to what I’ve read, it is growing increasingly incompatible, not working with new EZ3in1s or the newest R4 firmware. So, I’d like to present some good news and some bad news that you may or may not already know.

The good news: I have many features close to completion in NDStation. A GUI redesign with batch support is more or less completed, a new compression scheme is implemented (but broken at the moment), user customization is easier, the executable is more self-contained, I have code to use the cheap Firelinker card from DealExtreme, and all aspects are GPLv2.

The bad news: My laptop’s screen cracked, and I attempted to replace it myself. I accidentally broke a connection leading to the LCD inverter, rendering the backlight useless. My laptop was my only development machine, and contained the latest source code as well. To compound the issue, I am currently in the middle of a FIRST Robotics Competition season, and have no free time. Hopefully, I will get my laptop fixed this week. The FIRST season does not end until the middle of February though, so do not expect a release until then. Also, to the people experiencing problems with 1.2x, I am sorry for the trouble. I cannot give any solutions at the moment, but I can guarantee that the next version (2.0?) will be thoroughly tested before release.

From my blog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, hmmm I have used vinegar and sugar on cucumbers before was told they are quick pickles lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop using your cucumber to toss your salad
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/vinegar-marinated-cucumbers/ but we use white vinegar and we add diced tomatoes also
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like red wine vinegar olive oil and garlic powder
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes msg pepper onion powder also
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I use a lot more vinegar and sugar and let them sit for a few hours in the fridge
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and buy pickles at the store
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea us too, and let it sit overnight in the "juice"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cucumber juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The juice makes it soft
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just vinegar and sliced cucumber, some sliced fresh chilis, whole garlic cloves, green onion stems
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    could put some small cubes of red carrots in too if you like variety
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just drive to the store look for the canned section pay them money
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    1/2 of this stuff is in my kitchen garden
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    wish i had more space to put in a lake
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    grow some waterchickens