Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please update link to the patch for Elebits DS

The old patch makes the game crash when it calls for the credits during the ending.

Patch Thread

Updated Patch

Thx

Edit: I've removed the old patch because people still download that broken patch
I have no means in deleting the patch in filefactory as i did not make an account there, i'm sorry if i'm doing this too late T_T
wacko.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trio3 said:
i dont suupose anyone's asked about suikoden tierkreis, i really want this game as suikoden's are by far my best SRPG's, alot better than final fantasy in my opinion, please translate this game.
dude why should anybody translate a game that is coming out, to north america in march 17 09

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny, because there's a discussion about elebits right above you. unless it's a completely different game and i've been under a rock.

not to mention metal slug 7 being translated, and a chunk of pokemon platinum. all games that were coming to US anyway, but got translated.

although i understand your argument as far as the timing of the request goes.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
A lot of things have been updated and touched up. Elebits undub patch added, Ragnarok patch updated, Hajime patch updated, and I did some minor grammatical fixes.

gunshoot0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone think that they are going to translate "Megami Ibunroku - Devil Survivor" ?(like a patch or transalte and relase in the usa or osmething)Good job people

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
gunshoot0 said:
Does anyone think that they are going to translate "Megami Ibunroku - Devil Survivor" ?(like a patch or transalte and relase in the usa or osmething)Good job people
I highly believe Atlus will bring this over. They've bringing My World, My Way and many Success games, Christ's sake. It would be a huge mistake not releasing something SMT-related, and on the DS. I have absolutely no idea of a release date, though.

If case you're just itchy for info about this one, keep an eye out on this board.

Bear_oldesloe

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they will make an english translation of naruto shippuden dairansen kakebunshin Emaki

Thanks guys for making translations.. and more power

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could someone edit the info for Ragnarok DS to direct to the Current Thread?
And possibly remove the direct download link (current download is always in the first post) until we have a mostly finished patch?

Thanks.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well they stopped translating nostalgio no kaze , what a waste , would see these game in english .

BTW the rumors where really old and not confirmed , tecmo would never realese this game it was predictable .

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
shineek said:
well they stopped translating nostalgio no kaze , what a waste , would see these game in english .

BTW the rumors where really old and not confirmed , tecmo would never realese this game it was predictable .
There are public tools that make the translation as easy as opening a text file. Google for
"MSD tools site:gbatemp.net" without the quotes. translate it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work