Not open for further replies.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, since both Metal Slug 7 and Dragon Ball Origins have been released stateside (as well as Europe for the latter), I guess both games can be removed from the list already.

Keep up the good work, War!

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to let you know that you didn't update Soma Bringer (there's been a patch sometime in October, but you're link is for an older version). Just a minor thing, but it might help some people. Keep up the good work, War!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm? Unless Darth recently released a new patch, I'm pretty sure I have a link to the latest... oh well, I'll go check again. I will also move Ys to the non-active section.

As for DBO and Metal Slug 7, I will keep them in. Even though the games have been released in NA, I still want to honor the work done by the hackers/translators. Besides, the Index is supposed to be a big collection of all ROM hacks and translations. Therefore, as useless as the hack/translation may be, I will still list it. :]

gunshoot0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this thred is still alive and all the patchs are working to right? Anyways i would like to thank you guys for making the patchs
nds.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yes, this thread is alive and very up to date. I try to add new things and fix old things every Friday!

And yes, I know about the new Summon Night project by Darth. I'll add it tomorrow (Friday).

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Index has been updated!

@Eternal Myst: Since it's a cheat, I'm counting on Narin to add it to his database. If the D Pad hack was something that required you to open up the ROM and change it or something, then I'd add it. However, it can simply be activated by a cheat, so that's beyond my territory.

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just lettin' ya know that I posted a new version of my Spectral Force Genesis patch last week. This one includes translated graphics for the menus(yay!).

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'd rather compile everything done during the weekdays and update everything on Friday. Your patch doesn't get any preference over every other patch, so you'll have to wait like everyone else.

gunshoot0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a question for the abondoned section. Does this mean that all the games in there might soon be patched and not right now or does it mean u guys are not going to patch it at all so can u explain it plz thanks. Anyways thanks for the patchs
gbasp.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The abandoned section is a section where I place all the patches that are NOT being worked on anymore and that haven't had any releases at all. Sometimes, the people that do translations abandon the project but release a beta patch or something. Abandoned projects have NOTHING released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol