sandog Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Last edited by sandog, Jun 11, 2019
  3. EXA-Dingo

EXA-Dingo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Would like some help if anyone can offer any.

Any idea why when using my USB to transfer stuff through vitashell, it tends to transfer but the files actually aren't there? Everything transfers fine when I use F2P but when I do it through USB, it'll transfer through but the files won't show up even though the game folder/app is there.

Last edited by EXA-Dingo, Jun 14, 2019
  4. ultrapowerpie

ultrapowerpie Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ok, so I'm trying to get SD2Vita to work here, but I was kinda hoping to put both Vita AND PSP games (through Adrenaline) on one 128 GB. Is this not possible? I only have the 2 GB card that came with the thing at the moment.

5. Vinceherman

Vinceherman GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    yes that's fine to have both on the same SD card, adrenaline looks for games on the main storage device (ux0/SD2Vita) as default, you just have the option to make it look elsewhere

6. ultrapowerpie

ultrapowerpie Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh, ok, thank goodness. I was having some trouble getting it to work, and went here for help, saw the thread, and suddenly panicked at the two different options. I'll reformat the thing and try it this way since the SD2Vita method (from their website) did not work at all.

Ok, sorry, ran into some issues where I had to reformat the card completely because the SD2VITA would not work for some reason, no idea why. Trying it the other way that's listed here, will post if I run into more issues.

Last edited by ultrapowerpie, Jun 17, 2019
  7. ultrapowerpie

ultrapowerpie Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ok, sorry for double posting, but I just finished following the directions, rebooted the system, and now it's... stuck loading the card. I don't think this is a faulty card, as I got a samsung evo3 128gb, and the PS2VITA is also new.

Basically it's like it's not detecting it...

Ok, so I tried using a different SD Card, and tried rebooting it, and the Vita screen kinda froze. It's black but still displays the status bar at the top. The reader is clearly on and blinking, but it's taking way too long for it to do anything...

It rebooted, and it's taking a long time (a few minutes) to read it, and I think it's just defaulting to the original memory stick, and I don't know what's wrong. Is it possibly the SD2vita card then? Do I need to send it back?

8. Vinceherman

United Kingdom
    ok go into vitashell, check the GB size of the ux0

if it's taking a while to load it's possible you have some plugins conflicting or not set correctly, if you can copy and paste the contents of the config.txt located in ur0/tai

if you have storage manager installed on there also post the storageconfig.txt data

9. persephone

persephone Member
    Newcomer

Ireland
    -Problem solved, message deleted-

Last edited by persephone, Jun 27, 2019
  10. JarrahWhite

JarrahWhite Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    I heard that h-encore^2 works on 3.72 now. Is there any confirmation yet if the SD2Vita works on it too?

11. shadowcopalypse

shadowcopalypse Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    My sd2vita is no longer showing up. It was working fine.

storage_config.txt in ur0:tai/ lists MCD=uma0, INT=imc0, GCD=ux0

I've tried TF card plugin but when rebooting it simply asks to format the card.

Any ideas?

12. wiewiec

wiewiec GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Poland
    Check plugin supported firmware, as far as I know there was few revisions of plugin. Also you could if there is no config file at ux0:tai/.

13. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I’m having a similar issue. I was able to fix the vita games by installing PKGj again. Now I need to fix Adrenaline. I wanna run it on my psvsd which is uma0. How do I do that?

14. laz305

United States
    When I plug in my vita my pc says it wants to scan and fix my SD2Vita. Is it ok to try that?

15. Vinceherman

United Kingdom
    in adrenaline settings you can change the storage device from ux0 to uma0

yes

laz305 likes this.
  16. laz305

United States
    Ok did it and now everything works fine. Now there is a folder FOUND.000 with a bunch of .chk files and the folder is 10GB. Do I need to keep it so everything keeps working?

17. laz305

United States
    How can I fix this issue? When I open Content Manager when I’m using my SD2Vita it shows info for my psvsd instead.

18. Vinceherman

United Kingdom
    content manager?? you mean when you connect your Vita to PC via usb? In vitashell you can toggle which device connects to your PC; press start and go down to USB device, change to the drive you want to connect

haven't got a clue what that is i am afraid, I wouldn't delete it though....

19. laz305

United States
    On my Vita it says my SD2Vita card is full but when I take it out and put it on my pc it says it still has 80GB of free space. Any idea where to look to fix that?

20. Vinceherman

United Kingdom
    your cluster size is wrong if the vita's giving incorrect space

what size is the SD card? you need to copy all data from the SD across to your PC (similar to setting up SD2Vita - make sure show hidden folders/system files is ticked)

then reformat the SD card with a cluster size of 64kb, copy all the data from PC back to SD card and it should then give you correct space showing

laz305 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - SD2Vita, having, issues