Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Performance Boost Thread

Flaming_Autist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just quoting from the post. you said it was only for emulators. I just copy/pasted what's said in the link you were referring to.
i wasnt saying it wouldnt function(even though uit wouldnt get 60). im just telling you what its for
Post automatically merged:

This is beyond incorrect. Currently using the 60FPS patch on a day one unit with amazing results. Docked. It is stated very clearly that the patch in the wild specifically is more stable on the Switch. Before spreading misinformation, why not read?
you have you FPS showing in the corner? what internal rez is it running?

je1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 369271
I can confirm that I haven't applied anything via sys-clock just yet. I also attached the 60fps patch that is working fairly well with v1.0.0. I'm sorry for not having any experience with the update just yet. Maybe something else is interfering? You could also revert back to 1.0.0 but I would only do that if you truly run out of options. The video is an attempt to show how smooth the patch is. (The hiccup at the beginning is the screen capture glitching, not the game)
You seem to be the only one with a v1 switch running this without slow mo. Have you tried going to a field with a lot going on, does it still work ?

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated Zelda to V1.1 and can confirm it's working fine for me on FW 15.0.0 though I have latest Hekate and latest Atmosphere but shouldn't matter...
View attachment 369271
I can confirm that I haven't applied anything via sys-clock just yet. I also attached the 60fps patch that is working fairly well with v1.0.0. I'm sorry for not having any experience with the update just yet. Maybe something else is interfering? You could also revert back to 1.0.0 but I would only do that if you truly run out of options. The video is an attempt to show how smooth the patch is. (The hiccup at the beginning is the screen capture glitching, not the game)
I just tried that patch on my Erista V1 and the game simply runs locked at 30 FPS like original except it runs in slow motion and on Zelda 1.1 it does nothing which is not surprising since that 60FPS patch has the id of the old version (I only played handheld but also tried docked mode with ReverseNX-RT and same result)...

Is there a new 60FPS patch for Zelda V1.1 for atmosphere out there???

Ajukad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
View attachment 369271
Thanks but the video looks more like 30 fps to me, are you sure the difference for you wasnt simply frequent framedrops to 20 fps before, and consistent 30 fps now? could you try a framerate overlay in tesla, like status monitor, to see what the actual framerate is?

Reactions: Orangegamer1

MrNiceDonovan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
View attachment 369271
Where did you find this patch? I'm looking around at the forum but can't find a thread about it

Reactions: guily6669

DerEineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 1.1 update defininetly fixed some frame issues. When using ultra hand I had a lot of frame drops in version 1.0 (with oc) but with the update the frame rate keeps consistent most of the time. So I would recommend v 1.1 with oc

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eclipse user from 4pda Russian site has posted some mods for version 1.1.0, mainly 720p with no dynamic resolution is the one I'm looking for, if someone by any chance can make them available, it would be really appreciated

https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?act...dd&subforums=1&username=ECLIPSE00074&noform=1
Nice 720p without dynamic res would be ideal, especially with the Mclassic. I see there's download links for it but they're not working rip. Would love if someone could make them available as well!

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
In my mods, not only the resolution has been changed, see the list of changes. 4IFIR required. Files from 4pda servers cannot be downloaded if you don't have an account.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my mods, not only the resolution has been changed, see the list of changes. 4IFIR required. Files from 4pda servers cannot be downloaded if you don't have an account.
Any chance you can post them here please? I can't make an account on 4pda because the security capcha is impossible to complete as I cannot read it. Would really appreciate it as a 720p mod without dynamic res would be absolutely amazing :)

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Any chance you can post them here please? I can't make an account on 4pda because the security capcha is impossible to complete as I cannot read it. Would really appreciate it as a 720p mod without dynamic res would be absolutely amazing :)
Check the post again, look for mirror.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check the post again, look for mirror.
I see the mirrors on 4pda, my problem is I cannot register an account on 4pda because I'm not able to complete the security capcha as it's in Russian. Even my translator app is having issues.

Can you please kindly post your mods here?

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I see the mirrors on 4pda, my problem is I cannot register an account on 4pda because I'm not able to complete the security capcha as it's in Russian. Even my translator app is having issues.

Can you please kindly post your mods here?
As i say... Check the post and read carefully "Download" spoiler please.
No. I cannot post it here, all mods containts the executable file.
And read all post for understanding what you downloaded and what required for this mods.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As I was saying I cannot create an account on 4pda, thus, I'm unable to download the file. I can see the "Download" links under the spoiler tab. That is not the issue.

Last edited by Cencil,

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
As I was saying I cannot create an account on 4pda
You don't need an 4pda account for click on this link...
1.png
Not sure why you can't just post the download links here so we can download your mods...
I don't want to break the site rules.

Reactions: vanraz86

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need an 4pda account for click on this link...

I don't want to break the site rules.
Thanks for this. Tried out 1080p with dynamic resolution and got drops into the 20's for fps. On erista, max OC but stock ram speed. I know ram is a big deal but would like to avoid corruption risk. Back to default for me I guess.

Reactions: Mike_77712

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work