Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Performance Boost Thread

Tadden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is that normal to have during cinematic audio desync while playing the game on the switch ? i guess it's just normal ?

jdlavoie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that it's no longer slow with the 60fps, but double the speed. Quite funny tbh :rofl2:
Isn't the 60fps patch only for emulators on PC?
Post automatically merged:

in my case:

SYS-CLK
DOCKED (Switch V1 launch model)
  • CPU: 1581 MHz
  • GPU: 920 MHz
  • MEM: 1600 MHz
900p30 on tv consistently, short split second dip when activating binoculars and otherwise maybe one dip every 30 mins, been monitoring it with a framerate graph overlay during gameplay for several hours in different regions, highest temp has usually been steady between 60 and 63 degrees.

Huge improvement over base clocks imo, no more constant framedrops and the res is alot less "dynamic", the game looks alot better than I expected.
Do you have the 0.0 version or 1.0 version of the game? Will that make a difference?

Isn't the 60fps patch only for emulators on PC?

Do you have the 0.0 version or 1.0 version of the game? Will that make a difference?
Nvm. I read my version number wrong, lol.

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't there a day-1 patch for BOTW? Can't imagine there won't be for TOTK. Besides the fps, the sporadic texture popping has become too distracting for me to enjoy a legit playthrough. Will wait for now and hope for a patch.

Frisk_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm very interested by overclocking my switch for this game.

I have an Erista and I'm a bit worried about combining CPU at 1581 MHz and GPU at 921 MHz regarding 18W board power.

Is it ok or do I have to reduce ?

Anxiety_timmy

Average Asura
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very interested by overclocking my switch for this game.

I have an Erista and I'm a bit worried about combining CPU at 1581 MHz and GPU at 921 MHz regarding 18W board power.

Is it ok or do I have to reduce ?
921 already goes over at times, but a sure fire way to see is if your battery starts draining in docked then yeah pull the clocks back.

I use 1.222 cpu 614 gpu 2003.2 ram and so far, it runs perfectly in handheld, I'll check docked mode later, but from what little I tested before even with gpu set to max and ram oc it still isn't perfectly stable.

Frisk_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
921 already goes over at times, but a sure fire way to see is if your battery starts draining in docked then yeah pull the clocks back.

I use 1.222 cpu 614 gpu 2003.2 ram and so far, it runs perfectly in handheld, I'll check docked mode later, but from what little I tested before even with gpu set to max and ram oc it still isn't perfectly stable.

How can I check battery draining ?

I didn't specified but I play docked only.

Lenks

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
For Docket I don't know, but I see that on handheld the game uses dynamic resolution, is there a way to turn it off?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1