The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats for the bow extra power but the temple robot is telling me to press up and hold material in my hand and throw is but doesnt work i pressed all buttons
Open your inventory and push A on a material then choose Hold. Exit the menu and you should be able to do it then.

HuNovo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Game runs pretty good on Ryujinx (I can get a stable 30 fps on my pc at least). There are occasional crashes but if you save often it's not a big deal. I only have two issues so far, both graphical: one minor and one major. The minor is the kind of "checkerboard" pattern you get on some textures, mostly rocks. I don't love this but it's easy enough to ignore. What's hard to ignore is the whole underground area basically not being rendered visually. It is essentially a bunch of stuff floating in a void, with no floor, wall or ceiling textures. It's technically completable but it looks and feels awful to do. I have no idea what updates Ryujinx would need to do to fix this and since the game doesn't run on Yuzu yet there's no way to know if they would do it better. It's my only real complaint so far.
Have you been able to fix this somehow? You are the only one who has seen this happen or at least complains.
Post automatically merged:

Game runs pretty good on Ryujinx (I can get a stable 30 fps on my pc at least). There are occasional crashes but if you save often it's not a big deal. I only have two issues so far, both graphical: one minor and one major. The minor is the kind of "checkerboard" pattern you get on some textures, mostly rocks. I don't love this but it's easy enough to ignore. What's hard to ignore is the whole underground area basically not being rendered visually. It is essentially a bunch of stuff floating in a void, with no floor, wall or ceiling textures. It's technically completable but it looks and feels awful to do. I have no idea what updates Ryujinx would need to do to fix this and since the game doesn't run on Yuzu yet there's no way to know if they would do it better. It's my only real complaint so far.
Have you been able to fix this somehow? You are the only one who has seen this happen or at least complains

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I really hope Nintendo doesn't murder me for playing their game. It's really fun. The more I play it, the more I want to play it. It isn't a Mario 3, but it more than Mario 2.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of riding ON the rails you need to attach a hook and ride UNDER the single rail.
I was trying thats last night,! I will get ot done.. Im completely on the fence to leave it alone & just play it on my Oled next week.... I like it already but i hope its not always building for every shrine ect
Post automatically merged:

i did the same thing stupid hand power sucks
I tried that too hahaha!

tedst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you been able to fix this somehow? You are the only one who has seen this happen or at least complains.
I don't think there's anything we can fix there, it's an emulator issue. I tried all kinds of different settings, but nah the Depths are just completely messed up. Gonna have to wait for an update.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've been having a lot of fun with it, are we allowed to discuss gameplay spoilers? Not story spoilers obviously, but like, "oh shrines are like this now, main dungeons compare to BOTW's like so"
Those are spoilers. But at least it isn't Minecraft. It's a Genshin clone!

SunsetFelid2

Newcomer
Trophies
The Deep Void inb4 Pumpkin Season Returns
XP
Country
United States
Those are spoilers. But at least it isn't Minecraft.
right, but are we allowed to discuss them? I'm just vibrating from excitement
Like, I embarrasingly spent 20 minutes in the Fire & Ice shrine using the ice blocks to climb everything because I couldn't find the button that completes it, BOTW's dungeons felt to me very straightforward but because I can make a tower & lift it up with Ultrahand, then hop on top after it falls and raise it again with the rewinding ability, I ended up climbing atop things I had no business being on ehehe

I'm also at the end of the Hebra main dungeon and it reminds me way more of traditional Zelda dungeons compared to the Divine Beast dungeons of BOTW. I don't have enough resources to take on the boss, I think, that's where I left off last night, but we'll see! ^w^

Reactions: tabzer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o