Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anybody figured out yet how to get to the treasure chest on the waterfalls in skyloft?
Clawshot an island to the left in the way to the cave where you went through to save your bird.

By the end of the game, will I have uncovered the WHOLE map? I mean, the whole rectangle where the map in the game lies.

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did anyone reach boss 5 already ?
I just gave up, survived for 25 minutes but still couldn't understand what to do.The thing keeps attacking with his tentaculas and having tried all of my inventory on them with no effet, i'm starting to Wonder what is the course of action.

sigmund58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anyone reach boss 5 already ?
I just gave up, survived for 25 minutes but still couldn't understand what to do.The thing keeps attacking with his tentaculas and having tried all of my inventory on them with no effet, i'm starting to Wonder what is the course of action.

hey heres now its done.

Boss fight starts and tentacles start coming up from under the ground. What i did was horizontal skyward strike to cut the tentacles when they come out. After you cut a certain amount it starts the second phase. Let me know if you need more help.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thrill Digger makes no sense! The guy in the back says:
green = no bad holes
blue = one or two bad holes
red = three or four bad holes
silver = five or six bad holes
gold = seven or eight bad holes

But if you look at this pic I took. There are several blue rupees with no bombs around them.
2011-11-14075721.jpg

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thrill Digger makes no sense! The guy in the back says:
green = no bad holes
blue = one or two bad holes
red = three or four bad holes
silver = five or six bad holes
gold = seven or eight bad holes

But if you look at this pic I took. There are several blue rupees with no bombs around them.
2011-11-14075721.jpg
Oh, I really like that mini-game!

About your question: they have Rupoors around them, "bad hole" doesn't mean "bomb"; it means either bomb or rupoor.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now I'm writing a Walkthrough for the 5th dungeon. if someone is interested in this, we could add it somewhere on the first post?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you be more specific? I don't remember the part you are talking about. A little more of a description and i might be able to help you out.
OK, directly after getting the dungeon map you talk to some mugma and he sais there is a fake wall in the room and there maybe is a hidden route.
edit: I'm stupid lol, finally found it :rolleyes:

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In the first temple, how do i open the grate to a chest in the room where i have two sword staring eyeballs?
The hardest thing in this Zelda is the dumb controlls, wiimote+ keeps uncalibrating :(
Why Nintendo couldn't use wm+ like Red Steel 2 does?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In the first temple, how do i open the grate to a chest in the room where i have two sword staring eyeballs?
The hardest thing in this Zelda is the dumb controlls, wiimote+ keeps uncalibrating :(
Why Nintendo couldn't use wm+ like Red Steel 2 does?
For me motion plus works very good, no idea where your problem is...
Very easy, move the box, then get on it that all 3 eyes see you and move your sword ;)

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you get the Hylian Shield?

revive the Thunder Dragon and then talk to the Fire Dragon, come back to the Thunder Dragon and do the Boss Rush Mode, beat all 9 bosses without leaving and you get it.
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOI.jpg
this is just to let people know about the Shield.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those people who have problems with their motion+:
grab you wii remote and smach it into your palm for about three times. some other guy on this forum has had the same problem and he contacted nintendo, and they gave him this tip.

D

Deleted_171835

Control/Combat/HUD/Misc Section:
Q. How do you get the Skulltulas to expose their stomach?
A. Hit it with the sword until it turns around and then stab it in the stomach. Answer provided by gregor1997
This is incorrect. I tried this and ended up dying a number of times.

You have to hit it with a horizontal swing and then thrust forward at it's stomach.

apa-sf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any way to turn up the wiimote sensitivity when looking around in first person perspective? For me the standard setting is to slow, but it is the same for me in any other FPP on Wii - I have to always tune it up "a little" ;-)

Nitromaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The first dungeon, Skyview temple i think...room with Spider. kill spider. there's a message like "hit the switches, one above, one below"

Probaly not a good description but anyone got any idea where these switches are or what i'm supposed to do? thanks! :)
The switches are at the main room, there is a space where you crawl to find the room with the first switch, it will then flood the area so you can reach the second, at the top.
Okay. Crawled, hit the first switch with my slingshot. It open the door to the left, went into it. Through that room - over the vines (avoiding the spiders) then it lead me back to the main room. There was a treasure chest there with the dungeon map, but no idea where the second switch is? thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.