Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry ...been too busy playing and didn't follow the thread the last few days ...
has someone already figured out how to freeze the Titan abilities?

onimoschta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way in this or PandaOnSmack's trainer to actually a weapon/item you don't currently hold to your inventory?
im also looking for this, i would like to swap my torch into a guardian sword ++ or something else. i dont have any ideas how. i've seen some weapons numbers in another thread but i dont know how they can help because im using panda's trainer but i cant change a weapon into another one.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will we be getting the Amiibo Support Cheat either for your Trainer or @PandaOnSmack Trainer. Found on the Nintendo Site the list of Amiibo's that work with BOTW.

Guardian
Link (Archer)
Link (Rider)
Link - Ocarina of Time
Link - The Legend of Zelda
Toon Link - The Wind Waker
Wolf Link
Toon Zelda - The Wind Waker

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Will we be getting the Amiibo Support either for your Trainer or @PandaOnSmack Trainer. Found on the Nintendo Site the list of Amiibo's that work with BOTW.

Guardian
Link (Archer)
Link (Rider)
Link - Ocarina of Time
Link - The Legend of Zelda
Toon Link - The Wind Waker
Wolf Link
Toon Zelda - The Wind Waker
What about Ganondorf?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Nintendo Page for Amiibo's Don't Show Ganondorf as Compatible. Only the Ones i listed for Now Maybe Later on he will get a New Amiibo Figure.
I did try a Ganondorf NFC Tag with BotW and it did give me some materials and a treasure chest.

Oh by the way guys, turns out that the maximum number of hearts in Breath of the Wild is 30 and not 20 as I was thinking.
So if we have 120 shrines throughout the game, that means we have 80 for hearts and 40 for stamina.
Although, 80 spirit orbs give only around 20 hearts (80/4=20), and added to the 4 Heart Containers you get for each Divine Beast gives you another 4.
Adding the 3 you start with, this gives us a total of 27 hearts.

Where are the other 3 hearts?
I cannot think of any way of getting those three without sacrificing 12 spirit orbs from the 40 used for Stamina Vessels.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a chance to create a code for Monster coins like the rupees? :)

You know, to buy some stuff from Kilton.

Reactions: iVcU

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try a Ganondorf NFC Tag with BotW and it did give me some materials and a treasure chest.

Oh by the way guys, turns out that the maximum number of hearts in Breath of the Wild is 30 and not 20 as I was thinking.
So if we have 120 shrines throughout the game, that means we have 80 for hearts and 40 for stamina.
Although, 80 spirit orbs give only around 20 hearts (80/4=20), and added to the 4 Heart Containers you get for each Divine Beast gives you another 4.
Adding the 3 you start with, this gives us a total of 27 hearts.

Where are the other 3 hearts?
I cannot think of any way of getting those three without sacrificing 12 spirit orbs from the 40 used for Stamina Vessels.

How did you get Ganondorf Amiibo to work I have Zelda , Link and Ganondorf Myself but there not Working I even enabled the Amiibo Function that was off before. I believe it said Something about using Sheiks Slate but I did not read it in time before the message was gone.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i cannot get to work

turn on my wiiu
run hbl, then, TCPgecko lastest version, press X to use codehandler
return to menu
so far so good
run the game, load my save
connect through trainer
put the ruppee value i want

and nothing happens

i save and load and nothing... sometimes just freezes while saving or loading

using BOTW USA version

EDIT: nevermind... i'm just retarded

Last edited by trigao,
Reactions: naddel81

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going nuts with changing stuff and out of nowhere, my orbs showed up as 118 or so and seeds as 999. I don't want to break the game, just give myself a bit of help so I went back in and changed them to what they should be, like 2 and 8 or whatever. It showed in my inventory fine so I saved and re-loaded my save. The loading screen still showed the old values and after loading, my inventory also reverted back to the original values. I also set my rupees as 9999 for fun and found that when buying stuff, it would deduct the amount and then give it right back to me.

I edited the values for my orbs and seeds back down to low values, then found a Korok to get a seed legitimately. After the first one, the loading screen or whatever still showed a high value, but inventory was right. I then found another and everything looked normal. I did the same for shrines. I finished 2 shrines and after that everything looked normal. I saved and re-loaded, then everything was back to normal. After a while, my rupees started to work normally again as well.

Just an FYI in case anyone else runs into this. Seems like the loading screen pulls the values from a different storage location / database or something and the game needs time to update everything for them to show and work correctly. Might be a cached location to quickly pull the data on loading.

Reactions: PacPera

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought the house in Hateno for 3000 rupees and I am too lazy to collect another 5000(!). can I just load up my game using this great trainer and put 5000 rupees in it and click SET?
of course I will back my savegame up onto another HDD just in case.

I just want to mod rupees value without touching anything else on my save game. Is that possible?

Last edited by naddel81,

xCNotex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going nuts with changing stuff and out of nowhere, my orbs showed up as 118 or so and seeds as 999. I don't want to break the game, just give myself a bit of help so I went back in and changed them to what they should be, like 2 and 8 or whatever. It showed in my inventory fine so I saved and re-loaded my save. The loading screen still showed the old values and after loading, my inventory also reverted back to the original values. I also set my rupees as 9999 for fun and found that when buying stuff, it would deduct the amount and then give it right back to me.

I edited the values for my orbs and seeds back down to low values, then found a Korok to get a seed legitimately. After the first one, the loading screen or whatever still showed a high value, but inventory was right. I then found another and everything looked normal. I did the same for shrines. I finished 2 shrines and after that everything looked normal. I saved and re-loaded, then everything was back to normal. After a while, my rupees started to work normally again as well.

Just an FYI in case anyone else runs into this. Seems like the loading screen pulls the values from a different storage location / database or something and the game needs time to update everything for them to show and work correctly. Might be a cached location to quickly pull the data on loading.
I was having this same issue, although my orbs showed in my inventory as 999 and seeds as well. On loading screen Shrines showed 120 and seeds showed what I should have normally. Weird! Messing about with different material items ie: restless crickets, other bugs, etc..... changed the color of my clothes. Never tweaked my armor only changed the amount of each material. Also I can no longer use the moon jump/no gravity features in either of the trainers. Actually I could never get moon jump to work in Panda's trainer, but could in Game's.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having this same issue, although my orbs showed in my inventory as 999 and seeds as well. On loading screen Shrines showed 120 and seeds showed what I should have normally. Weird! Messing about with different material items ie: restless crickets, other bugs, etc..... changed the color of my clothes. Never tweaked my armor only changed the amount of each material. Also I can no longer use the moon jump/no gravity features in either of the trainers. Actually I could never get moon jump to work in Panda's trainer, but could in Game's.

Yup I was doing the same and set all my clothes to black (5). If you want to get the back to normal, do what I did by setting the value you want and then getting a couple in the game. That should fix it.

xCNotex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup I was doing the same and set all my clothes to black (5). If you want to get the back to normal, do what I did by setting the value you want and then getting a couple in the game. That should fix it.
Sorry need to clarify. I never touched my armor even to change the color. What I meant was that changing the amount of different materials also resulted in random color changes of my armor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small