Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Aleksandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you tell me your exact rupees value in that savegame?
It is save file from the beginning of the game, in The Cave of Ressurection, so I think that value of rupees is 0.
This save file is matter to me because it has all Amiibo equipment from the start. My idea is to make all of the Amiibo weapons and shields with maximal durability, that cannot break.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
It is save file from the beginning of the game, in The Cave of Ressurection, so I think that value of rupees is 0.
This save file is matter to me because it has all Amiibo equipment from the start. My idea is to make all of the Amiibo weapons and shields with maximal durability, that cannot break.
Hoping to get it working by tomorrow.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I got a little question about the editor.

i tried to use it to add some weapons to my save file.
When i've launched the file, i was sent back to the beginning of the game with only 3 hearts and nohing else :(

Any explanations ?

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
I got a little question about the editor.

i tried to use it to add some weapons to my save file.
When i've launched the file, i was sent back to the beginning of the game with only 3 hearts and nohing else :(

Any explanations ?
i had the same when using ftp and deleting the files before sending to wiiu

did it with overwrite and then it worked

Reactions: Salfay

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if you can extract the save with FTPiiu Everywhere then import with saviine.

For some reason trying to import a save with FTPii does not work while saviine does.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did those steps and got to the point where it got me to choose my save file, I did and it has done nothing since, what am I doing wrong/should be doing?
What I do is run the game make a save minimize cemu go to the saves folder "mlc01\emulatorSave\2912eb2f" and go through all the 5 folders looking for the "game_data.sav" with the newest modification date, it's usually in "1" folder, and after editing what I want, I click on the blue Save changes button and overwrite the old save in the same folder I got it from, go back to cemu and load the same save, and that's it.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know there is already a trainer, but as a few of you may know, I'm a fan of save editing :-)
I do not like hacking for cheating, so my main aim was just to be able to unlock the amiibo exclusive items.

The editor can currently:

• edit rupees
  • edit any item (weapons, clothes, materials...)
  • edit any item amount
  • edit weapon durability

How to extract your savegame:
  • extract it from your console with Saviine
...or...
  • if using Cemu, just browse into your savegames folder
Love this editor, so I tried the "StreetPass Mii Plaza editor" to, but I think its need an update I'm on version 5.0 EUR with all dlc games. Because I used the "Unlock" for Unlock hats (pack 2) Unlock hats (pack 3) and it still didn't give me all things, the rest (Unlock ticket shop Unlock speech bubbles (first 16) Unlock speech bubbles (last 6)) I've got on my own, and panels (1-7) with 15 pieces show 16 (I've got all the pieces myself with homepass and Play coins), and it could use a "Exchange Booth editor" so we can buy all things there, a "Complete All Accomplishments" button, would be nice to.

Last edited by tomx86,

Quinn_Ham

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I do is run the game make a save minimize cemu go to the saves folder "mlc01\emulatorSave\2912eb2f" and go through all the 5 folders looking for the "game_data.sav" with the newest modification date, it's usually in "1" folder, and after editing what I want, I click on the blue Save changes button and overwrite the old save in the same folder I got it from, go back to cemu and load the same save, and that's it.

My problem is that when I open index.html and select the save file, nothing happens, no prompts show up or any noticeable changes to the page, that's where I'm lost.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder if you can extract the save with FTPiiu Everywhere then import with saviine.

For some reason trying to import a save with FTPii does not work while saviine does.

I am using FTPU everywhere to modify the save.

You just have to "overwrite" the former save (and NOT delete the old and export the modified) to make it run.
( I was so afraid when i was sent to back to the beginning xd )

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol