Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Paperpomf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just registered to to thank you, added all the amiibo armors and everything works perfectly, thank you so much.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it that whenever I click on choose file, I load up the game_data.sav file and nothing happens after that. Just remains on the same page and it shows that the file was picked, as if I'm supposed to click something at this point. I'm using Chrome 57 (The latest), even tried a private window with no extensions enabled.
To be fair it's someone's save that someone posted here, I just wanted to testfire the editor to see what features it has.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Why is it that whenever I click on choose file, I load up the game_data.sav file and nothing happens after that. Just remains on the same page and it shows that the file was picked, as if I'm supposed to click something at this point. I'm using Chrome 57 (The latest), even tried a private window with no extensions enabled.
To be fair it's someone's save that someone posted here, I just wanted to testfire the editor to see what features it has.
Because the savegame posted here is for v1.0.0, support for that version will be added, but it's not a priority since almost everyone is playing v1.1.x.

Reactions: MattKimura

Leon2457

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, a massive thanks to you Marc_max, as always your editors are fantastic <3

EDIT: Nevermind, seems to be working now, apologies!

Last edited by Leon2457,

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My problem is that when I open index.html and select the save file, nothing happens, no prompts show up or any noticeable changes to the page, that's where I'm lost.
Are you on v1.0.0? Update the game to v1.1.1 and download DLC with:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-usb-helper-a-small-eshop-for-windows.446565/
"that title site"
JUST REMEMBER TO CHECK "Unpack" in the Download Manager in the upper right corner before downloading.
copy the update folders (code, content, meta) to:
cemu\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\101C9500
and dlc folders (code, content, meta) to:
cemu\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\101C9500\aoc

Last edited by Issac,

reemiqxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, can anyone explain to me how I can edit the spirit orbs? I have already played the game on the switch and just want to play just4fun on Cemu.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't working for me. After I inject my save nothing has changed, however if I dump the save again and load it into the editor, my changes are still there. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: NVM it was in a random save slot, I thought that slot 0 would be the top slot

Last edited by TyBlood13,

YamiTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! Thanks a lot for this save editor.
I need help to get this set

I would like to put in my save game this items :

- Fierce Deity Sword (Majora's Mask)
- Goddess Sword (Skyward Sword)
- Amiibo Majora's Mask outfits.
- Amiibo Skyward Sword outfits

I' only want this not anymore , but i dont understand how can do with the save editor.
I would like to have these items as if I had them normally. NO MORE DURABILITY OR ANITHING ELSE.
Look at the picture I attached to understand what I do not understand.

Thanks a lot for this help ! Sorry if my english is bad i don't speek very well...

Attachments

• Dont Understand this thing.png
    Dont Understand this thing.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 485

Shimakuro

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How to use this thing ? I don't understand, when I'm going to the page, I set the game_data.sav but I doesn't do anything

(I'm french, sorry for my english)

YamiTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to use this thing ? I don't understand, when I'm going to the page, I set the game_data.sav but I doesn't do anything

(I'm french, sorry for my english)

I'm french too !! We can speak together if you want.
Just PM Me ! Send a personnal message :)

Paperpomf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Which value did you give to the armor sets?
all 0, worked fine.

okay guys i found a problem, you can add items to a new save just fine but it wont let you add items to an already modified save.

i added a bunch of armors yesterday and worked fine, now im trying to add some stars to the same save and it wont let me, i click "add item" and nothing happens. i tested adding items to an unmodified save and works fine so its not the web, its the save.

ps. bad english sorry.

Last edited by Paperpomf,

TheLastOfUs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all 0, worked fine.

okay guys i found a problem, you can add items to a new save just fine but it wont let you add items to an already modified save.

i added a bunch of armors yesterday and worked fine, now im trying to add some stars to the same save and it wont let me, i click "add item" and nothing happens. i tested adding items to an unmodified save and works fine so its not the web, its the save.

ps. bad english sorry.

Can we get confirmation on this??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

all 0, worked fine.

ps. bad english sorry.

I can confirm this poster's comment is misinformed/BS

Re-editing already edited save file works just fine for me!

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Support for v1.0.0 savegames have been added.

all 0, worked fine.

ps. bad english sorry.
Do you have 256 items in your inventory? That's the limit I added to the editor, but the game probably can hold more. Anyone knows the real limit?

Paperpomf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Do you have 256 items in your inventory? That's the limit I added to the editor, but the game probably can hold more. Anyone knows the real limit?

well i have a ton of items, idk if 256 tho, but here i can upload my save so you guys can see im not bs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5d17mza39mz1lo/game_data.sav?dl=0

edit ok i see yea i have 255 items in the editor, maybe more in game, damn.

Last edited by Paperpomf,

TheLastOfUs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Marc - can you please explain what the blank fields AFTER clothes represents? I'm so confused!!

Values of 4254734823487 ? or whatever

Last edited by TheLastOfUs,

YamiTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry Guys and what about my problems ?

I' only want this not anymore , but i dont understand how can do with the save editor.
I would like to have these items as if I had them normally. NO MORE DURABILITY OR ANITHING ELSE.

Thanks a lot for this help ! Sorry if my english is bad i don't speek very well...

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
well i have a ton of items, idk if 256 tho, but here i can upload my save so you guys can see im not bs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5d17mza39mz1lo/game_data.sav?dl=0

edit ok i see yea i have 255 items in the editor, maybe more in game, damn.
I'll raise the cap to 400.

Marc - can you please explain what the blank fields AFTER clothes represents? I'm so confused!!

Values of 4254734823487 ? or whatever
I don't know neither, sorry. But from what I've seen, all amiibo clothes are 4294967295.

I don't know the default durability values for weapons, sorry.
All amiibo clothes should be 4294967295.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ohayogozaimasu