ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Patch

Dinhcongtrang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
now it gets a little bit complicated

can someone explain which file from the " Zero no fix" we need or replace with the files from the 200mb file?
These fix files actually are from scena folder. What I did is overwrite them and the patch will work (drop it like the instruction said).

Sadly I don't have much time to test this game and finding bugs (tight schedule and lazy to play this game for the 4th time).

Last edited by Dinhcongtrang,

Rudy69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for this patch!

I had the PC version since they released it last year but I very rarely play games on my computer so I didn't even launch it yet. After some fiddling to install it last night I finally started this game! So excited

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These fix files actually are from scena folder. What I did is overwrite them and the patch will work (drop it like the instruction said).

Sadly I don't have much time to test this game and finding bugs (tight schedule and lazy to play this game for the 4th time).

the scena folder from the fix has 42 files but the scena folder from File 1.0 has 283 files. Just overwrite the 42 files or overwrite the whole folder?

Zeldaguy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basically I wanted to check first as i see some people are further than me.
ive attaced the file.

basically I teleport to the backalley and talking to the guy or girl crashes the game, then when i go to the Revache hq. the two guys outside crash the game.

ive only installed fix 8.

thanks.

Attachments

• 20210403-140355 zeldaguy.zip
    326.7 KB · Views: 151

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically I wanted to check first as i see some people are further than me.
ive attaced the file.

basically I teleport to the backalley and talking to the guy or girl crashes the game, then when i go to the Revache hq. the two guys outside crash the game.

ive only installed fix 8.

thanks.
Try these until i check your save file
Zero no fix 9.rar

Attachments

• Zero no fix 9.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 192

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting to play the game and encountered some text going out of the borders when you first meet Chief Sergei in the beginning of the game. The text is "I'm Sergei Lou, chief of the Special Support Section". Also when you meet Fran for the first time her name is still in Chinese and her first line is out of the borders, as well.

Lloyd's entire introduction to the rest of the squad after meeting Sergei also has lines going out of the border. After Randy's introduction the camera keeps zooming in and out of the room which is quite strange. You can see black borders and everything rotates constantly. (I am actually surprised this hasn't been stated).

Additionally, are none of the chest quotes from geofront inserted in the game? Opened a few so far and it simply tells me they are empty.

Attachments

• 20210405-123234 Danny.rar
    140.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by Shenrai,
Reactions: HiD

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Starting to play the game and encountered some text going out of the borders when you first meet Chief Sergei in the beginning of the game. The text is "I'm Sergei Lou, chief of the Special Support Section". Also when you meet Fran for the first time her name is still in Chinese and her first line is out of the borders, as well.

Lloyd's entire introduction to the rest of the squad after meeting Sergei also has lines going out of the border. After Randy's introduction the camera keeps zooming in and out of the room which is quite strange. You can see black borders and everything rotates constantly. (I am actually surprised this hasn't been stated).

Additionally, are none of the chest quotes from geofront inserted in the game? Opened a few so far and it simply tells me they are empty.

text line break based on geofront 1.1 files ( i did not change it but its Not unreadable )
fixed chines name and zooming in and out Zero fix .rar
chest quotes from geofront inserted in the game (china says The chest is empty so why bother with other texts its ruin the story i guess so i removes it )
and for bugs and freeze one of my friend is testing the game dont know when he finished it and for me my job is so annoying :sad: and my Boss too its s*cks
so please wait and report thanks

Attachments

• Zero fix .rar
    63.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by EvilGoku,

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
text line break based on geofront 1.1 files ( i did not change it but its Not unreadable )
fixed chines name and zooming in and out Zero fix .rar
chest quotes from geofront inserted in the game (china says The chest is empty so why bother with other texts its ruin the story i guess so i removes it )
and for bugs and freeze one of my friend is testing the game dont know when he finished it and for me my job is so annoying :sad: and my Boss too its s*cks
so please wait and report thanks

Zoom out bug is gone now, thanks. So there is some conflict with the chest quotes or am I misreading what you said. Its unfortunate because they are really nice to have. Also I assume the map won't be translated? Currently in Chinese.

I also noticed some names being in Chinese. Don't have a save file but is right after everyone officially decides to join the SSS near the beginning of the game. the first name is Voice and the text begins at "Our beloved Goddess, Aidios, who art in the sky" The second name should be Woman and starts with "...Lloyd, are you feeling all right?".

Last edited by Shenrai,

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zoom out bug is gone now, thanks. So there is some conflict with the chest quotes or am I misreading what you said. Its unfortunate because they are really nice to have. Also I assume the map won't be translated? Currently in Chinese.

I also noticed some names being in Chinese. Don't have a save file but is right after everyone officially decides to join the SSS near the beginning of the game. the first name is Voice and the text begins at "Our beloved Goddess, Aidios, who art in the sky" The second name should be Woman and starts with "...Lloyd, are you feeling all right?".
Yes its fixed try it Zero fix1 .rar
which maps? can you show me picture

Attachments

• Zero fix1 .rar
    147.1 KB · Views: 161

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 2021040607210200-A607D8B2A51F2143D64FC02D235ADF51.jpg
    2021040607210200-A607D8B2A51F2143D64FC02D235ADF51.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 146

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discovered a crash when speaking to Oscar at his bakery. Line previous to the crash is "Hope you'll get some use from this" . When you receive the item the game crashes. I don't even know what I received, it crashes right before the message pops up.

Here is my save right outside his bakery.

Attachments

• 20210405-123234 Danny.rar
    293.7 KB · Views: 136

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.